Landslide by Fleetwood Mac Lesson

Learn to play Landslide by Fleetwood Mac on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Landslide by Fleetwood Mac | JustinGuitar

Oh the revised chorus your have provided, Please tell me there is a typo between D7/F# and D/F#. On your video time 13:45 minutes you D/F# after G; and time 18:28 minutes you play D7/F# after Am7. Also, the chord sheets does not follow your revised chorus. It doesn’t list when to play D/F#. Please clarify. Thanks.

Great stuff, team Justin! This will do, with the revised chorus. Great work in melding the different guitars. BTW, it’s “Lindsey”!

Thanks very much for (another) great lesson Justin! The Tabs now available on your site were a big help with me following along with the fingerstyle.

I was a surprised after listening and working with the video that the arrangement is setup with 2 guitars. I was hoping that I would have tabs for what was played in your video. Is the arrangement for guitar 2 the closest to the video?

I have been playing for about a year. I have been practicing this song for about a month. How long has it taken people to learn this song?

I agree - love the lesson, hate the tab! I got my Tabs subscription just for this, but it’s really overly complicated and difficult to navigate for someone that just wants to learn one guitar part (most of us, I would guess) as shown in the lesson. Would love a simplified version. I plan to cancel my subscription to Tabs. I have learned a lot from Justin and plan to continue with lessons but not with the tabs.