Madman’s New Diary Chapter Six - New Normandie Noodle in Bm

I did notice but know and appreciate that challenge, Toby, so no need for me to bang on like a stuck record :grin:

1 Like

Maybe I need a prism or mirror :rofl: Seriously though I find it harder to know where I am with these cut down tracks. On the 10 minute versions there tends to a building crescendo so you know where you are. Maybe some careful or more prudent editing next time or just play for the whole 10 minutes and hope Clint’s not listening. :rofl:

1 Like

Nice noodling Toby, your 5 week hiatus doesn’t show and what a lovely way to spend a Sunday morning.

1 Like

Geez, @TheMadman_tobyjenner you were already 17 down. I can’t keep strong textup anymore.
Well, you said this is nothing special, but to me it was extra special. What a great piece of music you’ve performed; moody, seductive, tastefully played and a nice little bend to finish it up. This honestly is one of my favs from you. Maybe I’m just in the right mood and frame of mind for it, but I really like it.

1 Like

I thought I posted a comment here, maybe it got eaten by the editor? Who knows.

I commented on your YT channel so I will follow up here. Well done, very melodic with nice phrasing and ample space. I think you had a nice plan going in and pulled it off exceptionally well. Nice reoccurring lines. Very well done sir!

1 Like

Why thank you Clint, I’ll pop over to YT to see the comment.

Yes kind of a plan. I’d been mode noodling over some very long BTs and just came up with a couple of little runs that need exploring further. Aeolian seemed to fit best so went for it and happy with the outcome. Found the 2 minute cut down BT a little restrictive but said pretty much what I wanted to say.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Great :exclamation:

1 Like