Maggie unable to sign in today (2021211)

Oh my! This is a lot to take in. I just read all the PMs on the forum. I got in the community to look around and this is the most recent feed traffic I found so am posting here. Is Maggie back on? Should I sign off and back on to see if my end is OK?

If not, just to let Leiven know, so far, so good on my end.

Sorry not to be able to keep up and be as informed.

Oh yeah, enjoyed the Virtual OM 5. I did have family in for our early Christmas, so a few disruptions from my end. Apologies on that.

OK, gotta go, bye, Pam :grinning:

Rick

Have you been taking Chris Liepeā€™s singing course on the quiet ! I can hear David and Maggie doing their Week 3 practice routines. Priceless. :rofl:

Pam

You have been missing all the fun ! Not heard from Maggie yet but she should be ok now.
It is probably worth you logging off and on just so we can put another tick in the box. If you canā€™t get back in report back in message I sent out via the PM system on The Forum and someone will let Lieven know.

Glad you enjoyed the OM ! :sunglasses:

You should be fine now Pam. I can log off and shut down the browser them open new
browser and log back in.

We donā€™t want to scare away potential members :hear_no_evil:

Talking scary, that clip brought back very scary memories of first doing the Pinky voice earlier this year, I started wondering what the heck Iā€™d signed up for !!

Hello friends, logged in this morning, no problem at all.

Donā€™t have time to do any more than say hello right now. Thanks so much Lieven for chasing this one down. Thankyou too to Toby for being the calming voice when I was somewhat :crazy_face: :scream:

I will probably catch up with you later today.

Iā€™m going to do what I always do and log out now. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yea welcome home. :smiley_cat: :boom: :metal: :+1:

Hurray welcome back everyone! Iā€™m also able to get back on from my phone, thank you @LievenDV and Ben!

Launch seems imminent now and Iā€™m super excited. Canā€™t wait to welcome everyone aboard :slight_smile:

1 Like