March music 2024 updated 14.03

Impressive work Stefan!! :raised_hands:t2::fire::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

woohoo! :clap: :clap: Love it!!
Sounded great to me, love the tone!
and you did make it look effortless with all those fast chord changes! :metal:

1 Like

Wow ! Stéfan this was great ! Sound’s great. Chord changes are great. Very inspiring. I think I should (eventually…) work on this song. Would help me with the barre chords mastering. I’m not there yet… Maybe begin right now and make it a long term exercise. Thanks for sharing Stéfan.

1 Like

Awesome job here @SgtColon !! Your tone was great, and that was some super fast work to keep the rythym! Well done sir.

1 Like

Very impressive Stefan. Sounded just like the original and wow was that some fast strumming. Great work :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Stefan.

I truly enjoyed the performance. You are spot on and it is one of the songs on my wish list to learn. Thanks for sharing!

Jeff

1 Like

@sclay @BVNC @roger_holland @sairfingers @tRONd @Avalon426 @BigLuc @Traveler @Eddie_09 @SDKissFan

Thank you everyone for having a listen and your feedback. It is really appreciated.

@BVNC Keep at it Jesper, it’s a good feeling when you get it more or less there.

1 Like

I came back to watch it a second time since I enjoy it a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@math07 Thank you, Mathieu, that is great to read and it makes me happy that someone is enjoying it so much. :blush:

That was quite a work out, Stefan. Were you playing tuned down as well? You played very well, made it look effortless and dialed in a great tone. I was hoping that you were going to belt out the vocals. I see your still eating those picks :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks James. I did try the vocals but when I did my strumming went to pot.

:rofl: Not any more. I’ve downloaded some video editing software that someone on here recommended (sorry, I cannot remember who) so I’m chopping the beginning and ending now. Trying to get a bit more pro about it all. :smiley:

1 Like

Really enjoyed that Stefan, doing the chord changes that quickly is no easy task, but you had it down perfectly!

1 Like

Thank you for the listen, Phil and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Yeowwww, Stefan, you are rocking!! Man, that was moving. Some of the best songs are the ones you get frustrated with but yet still have fun learning. It pays dividends in the end. This was a fun watch and listen for sure. Well done.

1 Like

Uhh what a work out! Sounds fantastic and played so well!!!
It was a pleasure to listen / watch!

1 Like

Thank you for the watch @andyPlays Andreas I’m glad you enjoyed.

That is very true @oldhead49 Dave and thank you for the watch and comments.

Hello Stefan, what a great and rockin’ performance :star_struck::clap::+1:.
Makes me feel a bit guilty for not having touched my electrics for about 8 months :face_with_peeking_eye:.

Very well done on strumming and pc changes :clap::clap::clap:.

Thanks for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Thank you , Nicole. Ahhh, no, 8 months! Quick, go grab one and hit those power chords. :smiley:

1 Like

I decided to have a dabble with some altered tuning and after hearing the news about Justin Currie I thought I’d have a stab at a Del Amitri song. The tuning is DADGAD.

Comments and critique welcome.

9 Likes

Stefan

Justin’s music lives on! Really nice performance. You could probably drop the capo a fret or two and still be in your range. Did you work out the strum? It has a really good hook to it.

Brian

1 Like