March music 2024 updated 14.03

Brilliant Stefan. I have also started to learn some del Amitri songs since reading about Justin Currie last week. This was a really top notch performance from you. I thought your vocals were excellent and I really like the altered tuning.

1 Like

Wow Stefan! Sounds really good! Great singing and playing. A real pleassure to listen to…

1 Like

Hi Stefan, this is a superb performance mate, honestly for me the best I think I’ve heard from you in both playing and vocals. Lovely, and really clean, use of melody / embellishments, good dynamics from mid song to the end which built it up perfectly and then down again.

Bravo, an absolutely fitting tribute to a great songwriter. :clap: :clap: :fire: :guitar: :heartbeat:
(Just needed a bigger smile at the end, you deserved that one!)

1 Like

Stefan

Great job on the vocals, the strumming and the embellishments :slight_smile: The song suits your voice well. Great performance !

1 Like

Love the sound of the guitar in that tuning and fits your voice perfectly. Great job! :clap:

1 Like

@beejay56 Thanks Brian. Yes, I did work out the strumming on this one. I find that it is getting easier for me to do that now that I’ve been playing a while.

@Eddie_09 Thank you. Ohhhh I’ll look forward to you post some in the future Eddie. I did enjoy the altered tuning.

@tRONd Thank you Trond.

@Notter Wow! Thank you Mark. I’m glad you enjoyed it. I did put a little reverb on the track . I’m trying to make them sound a little more professional. I know, I don’t know why I look so miserable as I’m really enjoying myself. :joy:

@math07 Thank you Mathieu.

@CarlosAP Thank you Carlos.

3 Likes

Steady Stefan, I never said you looked miserable!! :wink: :rofl:

I just recall a comment Brian made to me a while back about smiling on my videos. You did on this one, I just think it deserved a full on Cheshire Cat grin with such an awesome performance!

Have a good one! :metal:

1 Like

@Notter Sorry, Mark, excuse my poetic license. What was it Roy Walker used to say? Say what you see. :joy:

Thanks man, you too.

1 Like

Bravo my friend!
Very, very well done, and most enjoyable.
The strumming, the dynamics, the phrasing, the vocals all superb mate.
And I’ve finally worked out who your voice reminds me of; the timeless James Taylor.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

That was very well played and sung, Stefan. Good to see another stripped back acoustic performance from you. Bravo.

1 Like

@sclay Thank you Shane, a compliment indeed and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

@Socio Thanks James.