Merry Christmas 2023!

Merry Christmas to all of you, early here, Looking forward to brunch at a friends,

12 Likes

Thank you Darrell, from now on I’m going to believe in angels :innocent:

7 Likes

:christmas_tree: :santa: :guitar:
Christmas 2023 is my first one with a guitar (…well, after a very long break).

Last summer I found JustinGuitar and this wonderful community here, and all the fun started with two easy chords and “Three Little Birds”

So here we are now, wishing all of you a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:and a joyful festive season full of fun and music :guitar: :musical_note: :notes: :guitar:

Thank you so much Justin and team for everything you do, and to all the great members of this incredible community. :hugs:

Can’t wait to see you / hear from you all again in 2024 :smiley:

Festive greetings from a very rainy Germany

Gunhild :lady_beetle:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone!

So far I’ve gotten a Wittner Metronome (!!!), another clip on tuner, an AC/DC tab book, and a guitar shaped wood mixing/stirring spoon (so cute).

Cannot wait to use my metronome. There’s something you don’t hear everyday, ay?

13 Likes

Merry X-mas everyone!!! :christmas_tree:
No guitar related presents to report from my side…

Looked insane that guitar body of you’re @RobDickinson looking forward to see the end result!

13 Likes

Merry Holidays to all from Scituate, MA, USA. Here’s to hoping the song of 2024 will be Give Peace a Chance.

11 Likes

Just the inspiration I needed Darrell. Merry Christmas. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas all! Thank you for being who you all are! Inspirational and motivating!! May the New Year’s treat you in the same fashion!!!

13 Likes

Exactly this! Best wishes to you all!

Under my tree :gift: a pair of silver earings: one is a treble clef and the other is a double sixteenth notes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seattle in the USA! It’s only 8:30 AM so I’m just starting my day (with coffee and playing some Christmas music on my guitar).

Wishing you all a wonderful day with your loved ones.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Having a nice relaxing day. Dinner last night with a neighbor, dinner with friends tomorrow and family on the 28th.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it’s wonderful for you and your families.

11 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone! Thanks for all the wishes. It is late Xmas morning in Colorado and we are done with presents until grandma comes over later.

No guitar stuff this year. I am firmly in dad mode and therefore low person on the present totem pole. Besides, if it was something I actually wanted, I would have bought it for myself already!

The best gift is the joy my daughter received from the gift I got her. What more could I ask for?

Now relaxing to some acoustic guitar Xmas music, a warm sunny living room and thoughts of lunch starting to percolate. Or is that a call for another cup of coffee?

11 Likes

Merry Christmas, have a lovely time all :partying_face:

11 Likes

Season’s greetings to everyone! Hope you’re all having a great time. I know I am!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all in the Community.

11 Likes

Oh that mathematician in you Richard :laughing:

Merry Christmas to all of you my friends! Hopefully all of you been as good as I was this year and have found a wonderful Christmas gift underneath the Christmas tree! :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Spoiler alert !

Hope the write up is coming soon Adi ? Looking good.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! So happy to be part of this community :christmas_tree: :guitar:

Santa brought me two new pedals :grinning: :wink: I then realized that I only had enough spare cables to hook up one. Oops! Guess I know what I will be purchasing tomorrow.

12 Likes

You had us all fooled Adi thinking it was a Tele.
Happy NGD indeed,
:slight_smile:

5 Likes