Merry Christmas 2023!

A strat! Looks great, I love that colour! We need more details :grinning:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you :christmas_tree::candle::sparkles::dizzy:!
I’m so grateful for being part of this wonderful community :hugs:.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the fabulous folk in this great community!

A music store voucher for a tidy little sum for me so I can spend today trawling through their website looking at what’s the next accessory I “need” in their Boxing Day sale :wink: :joy:

@jkahn hope you managed to dodge those storms I saw on the news, looked pretty nuts! :cloud_with_lightning: Hopefully it stayed a bit further to the south. Stay safe out there :grimacing:

11 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

@nzmetal We were driving in the mega Christmas Eve storms to pick up this little one from the breeder in Brisbane. All ok but had to pull over a couple of times the rain was so hard!

Also I found this under the Christmas tree from my wife, she heard me talking about one all the time and decided to surprise me with it :open_mouth:. Usually we do small gifts, I couldn’t believe it! A box of tone instead of a box of skills :joy:

So all in all a pretty special Christmas.

17 Likes

Oooh puppy!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! We’re winding down here in MIchigan, USA now, too. No guitar related gifts, though I think the hubby still feels the PRS I bought in summer counts. :laughing: but we are listening to the Dave Mathews band on the you tube channel.

Got a lot of pies leftover for dessert if anyone wants to drop in!

ETA: oh, and the temps hit 49F today! (9.4C) no white Christmas this year, except for the snowball I froze and saved from the dusting of snow we had a week ago. :rofl:

10 Likes

OMG!!! That is soooo RAD!!! Both the Puppy and the TMP!! :astonished: How cute is that little guy (girl?)!! :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And, oh man, the Tone Master Pro looks killer! :metal::dizzy_face: You must have the best wife in the world!! :joy: Congrats mate!! :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

I think he’ll be vacuuming and washing dishes for the next 6 months! :wink:

That is some serious present.

5 Likes

OMG JK :scream:
Not one, but two life-changing pressies :open_mouth:

Just remember: Tone Master Pros are not just for Christmas! :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, wow, Ade :open_mouth:
Enjoy! :smiley:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everybody! Hope you all had an awesome day! :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :hugs:
I’m a bit late to the party, not long home from visiting my daughter :slight_smile:

@jkahn Wow JK, you did have a special Christmas! It would have been worth it driving in the storm for this one, look at that face, so cute!!
@adi_mrok Happy NGD too! You must have been good! :smile: That looks sweet, maybe post some more pics?

love this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope everybody shopping today grabbed some great Boxing Day bargains :smiley:

6 Likes

OMG JK, puppy alert :dog:! What a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Congrats on your new family member :heartbeat:! I wish you all the best with him?/her? This makes my heart dancing, glad you have a new dog in your life. For me, a dog isn’t just kind of a best buddy, it’s a full family member. Enjoy :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Absolutely.
We had a very non-consumery Christmas this year with many homemade/knitted presents :smiley:
But I couldn’t resist buying Tor a feetless bass. He’s been hankering for one for a good while now.

4 Likes

What a pair of gifts JK, we definitely were on a nice list this year around! :grinning:

2 Likes

Puppy is a girl, Juno. She’s a Field Golden Retriever, basically golden retriever working dog stock, they’re much more orange coloured. We had border collies before so she is a bit similar - smart and athletic. But not as athletic as a border. She’s an awesome pup so far.

You know what, I do those already :wink:. But yeah, I’m very lucky.

The puppy was planned of course, but the TMP - well, I said I wanted t shirts and socks, but there you go. Are you keen on one now with that comment? :rofl:

100% agree Andrea, I’m a dog person to my bones… we had our last dogs for 16 years so it’s been a long time since we’ve had a puppy. Basically spending ALL day monitoring and training the pup now.

6 Likes

@jkahn what fantastic additions to the family. My favourite out of the two has to be Juno.

2 Likes

In Canada The Juno Awards are given out to Canadian Bands and musician. Good name for a puppy who will be keeping you company when you practice and chewing on your patch cords, :grin:

3 Likes

I had no idea about this - my wife named her! That’s another pro for her name :wink:

1 Like

True story. I can confirm that! :slight_smile: . I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes