Merry Christmas 2023!

Merry Christmas to everyone in the community! We’re wrapping up our Christmas Day and heading into the evening down under.

Share your Christmas cheer and guitar related presents!
:grinning::guitar::christmas_tree:

29 Likes

Thank you JK, hope you had a good one ! Just about starting here as its nearly 9am but another quiet one at MMS due my wife’s health issues. So just the two of us but we’ll ramp things up later. Good wishes to you and yours !
:christmas_tree: :sunglasses: :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

Merry Xmas to you all, starting or just ending.

:christmas_tree:

R

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

Almost bed time here and another coat of oil on my Xmas present, some assembly required…

18 Likes

Happy Christmas to one and all. Hope you have/had a good day.

10 Likes

Enjoy the season all. :partying_face:

13 Likes

Happy Christmas all! Just getting going here in the UK (although I was up at my usual 5am for a quick gym session and some guitar practice before the chaos begins!)

12 Likes

I’m also usually up at 5am… but gym on Christmas Day is hardcore!

10 Likes

Same too you, :partying_face: :christmas_tree:
but hurry … the Christmas breakfast is already hours behind us here … fortunately the world continues to spin here and there on Christmas Day :sweat_smile: … and with everything that is played on it, we don’t talk about now :grimacing:… or it should be about music played are here :sunglasses:
Greetings :christmas_tree: :parasol_on_ground: :mrs_claus:

Edit : I wasn’t awake yet…of course we are lagging a lot of time behind you … :see_no_evil:
Good night there :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Thanks JK, the same for you! I hope your moving went well and you already enjoy your new surrounding! I wish you all the best, hopefully lots of inspiration and guitar time on your hands!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great time! :guitar: :dizzy: :evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Seasons Greetings from Lancashire UK

Where it’s damp and dreary

But Hey!…it’s Christmas Day!

:mrs_claus::christmas_tree::sparkles::guitar:

15 Likes

Right back at you JK. We’ve finished our Xmas lunch / dinner, full of prawns, ham and trifle drizzled with cheery brandy. Hic!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone from Kent UK :christmas_tree::santa::tada:

14 Likes

Thank you! Morning time :coffee: over here, so I startet cooking and baking :cook: :shallow_pan_of_food: :bread: :sunglasses:
Have a wonderful time everyone! :snowflake: :tada:

13 Likes

Seasonal greetings to one and all.

:christmas_tree:

Screenshot_2

22 Likes

same here…only instead of coffee I have tea…and instead of cooking and baking I’m sitting here chatting with you people :grimacing: and playing the guitar :sunglasses: and my wife is standing next to me…in the kitchen :blush:
So cheers to a good christmas day :innocent:

Greetings all … I start playing now :blush: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Good morning, all from the Netherlands. It’s a damp Christmas Day. Or,as I say, new amp and guitar strap day.

13 Likes

I call this reasonable task sharing! :rofl: Getting the best out of two worlds :100:!

12 Likes

Happy Christmas.

17 Likes

Well I’ve been playing with my new toy for one of my other hobbies, I’ve bought my license for the full version of my AI App, so I’ve created a Christmas card for the community!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone :christmas_tree::tada::partying_face::christmas_tree:

16 Likes