Messin’ in Bb - sairfingers

I guess you’ll be out skinny dippy then :cold_face: :scream:

Noooooo bring on a modicum of well placed, :imp: :clown_face: :alien: :pouting_cat: it’s so you @brianlarsen

:bat:

2 Likes

Nice playing Gordon, loved the tone on that sweet SG. Very enjoyable. :+1:

1 Like

Move along now, nothing to see here. (It’s the cold water!) :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the listen Sweed. Glad you liked the tone. It’s something I’m still working on.

I’m just hopping aboard the B flat bus myself …
there’s still a seat available, the view from the windows is picturesque, there’s a gentle hubbub of expectation as the wheels roll along the undulating highways and byways of a Scottish landscape and Gordon is offering a glass of malt to any that care to call at his for the hogmanay.
I like this ride.
:slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for joining the bus tour Richard. I appreciate your company and please fasten your seatbelt. This blues stuff is a bit of a bumpy road with some bad bends (see what I did there). I’ve been in a few potholes but enjoying the journey. With you all helping to read the map and navigate, I’m confident I’ll get to the next destination. :smiley:

I’d gladly have you all round for a Hogmanay dram as I’ve got some particularly nice single malts in the cupboard.
Unfortunately ’wee Nicola’ has imposed tighter Covid restrictions on us than Boris has on you lot down South so maybe next year! For those of you overseas, when I make the big time I’ll hire a private jet and bring you all over!
Happy New Year to you all!

Now then, if I can just work out the chords for ‘the wheels on the bus go round and round’……

2 Likes

No shmokin’ on da bus! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I might just whip me grundies off as well. But I’ll check those blues licks first for less than a tenner :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just had to post this when I saw the SG :wink:

1 Like

Brilliant!! and 20 characters later….

You could use this ? :wink:

20 Characters

1 Like

@batwoman
Well Maggie it’s currently 14.9 degC in my garden!
New Years Day! Scotland! Global warming!

Happy New Year to you.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you too Gordon.

Whatever you do, keep your sense of humour bright and shiny. This thread brings me no end of amusement, errr because of the humour not your playing :laughing:

I hope there will be room for me on the jet.

1 Like