My first upload to the community

Wow, John! For a debut performance, you knocked it out of the park! You inspire me to work harder on finishing some of my own originals.

Great job on this, John. You are doing it all! Songwriting, playing, singing, producingā€¦. Wow! My only personal issue was that I was unable to hear all the lyrics. Partly because of my own loss of hearing; but because you wrote your own song, I would love to see the lyrics written down. Any possibility of posting them? Anyway, great job.

Very impressive John, I suppose being up north with the weather you have time on your hands at times and what better a way to use it - getting pretty damn good on guitar!
Seems like we might be kindred spirits in a way, I came here to learn properly after playing for many years (badly) and found out all of the bad things I had been doing and spent a lot of time unlearning them and putting them right!
We both seem to have learned how to and have done our own thing since and benefited by it. Thereā€™s something precious about writing your own songs, itā€™s your creative juices flowing, wonderful isnā€™t it?
Great song well performed, well done!