NGD, a Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster

In Butterscotch Blonde.

The F chord suddenly feels a lot easier, maybe the 9.5 " radius neck rather than the 12.5 " one on the 1970’s LP copy.

Quality. Gift to self after a year of trying, though 2 months out with illness. I did start trying the JustinGuitar module 1 last September.

Fretboard feels so much better.
I tried this one, an Affinity and a thinline.
This one called…

7 Likes

Congrats on the new guitar. We need pictures.

A smaller radius does make barre chords easier and a larger radius makes bending strings easier so you have the best of both worlds.

1 Like

Where might I host a photo, as I can’t just post here ?

You don’t have the little upload image button in the text box?

2 Likes

Happy NGD Geoff. I hope she brings you many years of happiness.

I just copy and paste from my Google photos and it seems to insert the image without any difficulty.

2 Likes

Aha, I just thought as you can’t post sound files that other files could also not be uploaded…

@SgtColon @stitch

Happy NGD.
I do love the look and the vibe of a butterscotch Tele.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Congrats on the new guitar!

1 Like

I can play Glory Days, struggling a little with Dancing in the dark, with the F to Dm.

Definitely a Springsteen vibe… Wife is a Springsteen fan, we went to see a tribute band recently – Sound of Springsteen. Loved his butterscotch tele. Loving mine.

1 Like

Lovely guitar and it’s lovely to find one that ‘fits’ you. Happy NGD :tada:

1 Like

Congrats, looks great

1 Like

Happy NGD

It look’s the business mate.

That’s what it’s all about… finding the guitar that calls for you. It means you will enjoy picking it up and playing more.

Wish you lots of fun playing it.

1 Like

Hi Geoff,
Happy NGD… :partying_face:

Beautiful guitar, I wish you a lot of time together :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Really good looking guitar. Happy NGD.

1 Like

Geoff I have the thin-line version of this, they are lovely guitars. Enjoy yours for many years.

1 Like

Yes I liked the 60’s Thin-line I tried, just not as much. I am limited in the number of guitars I can have and just hit that limit… :sob:

Yes, another Tele is on my list for the next guitar.

1 Like