NGD again!?

Well… yes.
The 000-15sm was sold again quite quickly. Got an offer i could not let down. Sold it for a lot more than i paid for it.
Went Back to dread again, could never overcome that «loss»
Just in love with the sound i guess… i just have to find a way around the shoulder pain i had. So far its all good…
this is a Martin D-13 with zircote back and sides and the sound is just how i like it. Powerful but yet delicate if you like it to be…

19 Likes

Congratulations, that’s a fine looking geetar!

1 Like

Another guitar, congrats!

How do you end up randomly selling your guitars? Surely you must list them on Facebook or eBay, or do people just offer you money?

Oh Trond, I’m bored now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely looking guitar, you just cannot beat the big sound of an acoustic. I hope you manage to get your shoulder issue sorted with it. Enjoy.

1 Like

The Martin merry-go-round just keeps spinning :rofl:
It doesn’t even matter that much if you make a loss selling a guitar in my eyes. Just think of the difference as a ‘rent’. It will usually turn out to be a really good deal :smiley:
Enjoy the toys

1 Like

Well… as it stands noe. I only have one guitar. Yes, member on a couple og sales forums for guitars in norway. So in this case there was a guy that searched for this spesific guitar. Offered it too him for a high price witch he surprisingly accepted.

1 Like

You weird northerner :upside_down_face:,
You change guitars almost more often than Jerry Lee Lewis switches wives :grin:…have fun with it :sunglasses:
Greetings…

1 Like

Hahahaha!! Yep. I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Happy NGD Trond, for shoulder pain did you consider playing while standing with a strap around your neck? That ought to help

Phwoar! :heart_eyes: enjoy :v:

My thought exactly :grin: but dont feel any shoulder issues now. But yes. That is my plan.

1 Like

For the shoulder, you may try slinging it low on a strap, or playing classical style with the guitar between your legs.

Best of Luck!

1 Like

Happy NGD :smiley:! Beautiful guitar :star_struck:.
Wish you lots of fun with it :hugs:.

1 Like

Congratulations!
Beautiful guitar!

1 Like

Happy NGD Trond :sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy NGD! Looks a beauty. Enjoy. :smiley:

1 Like

If it makes you happy …

Enjoy Trond

Will make me happy to hear you play and sing again with this fine instrument

1 Like

Nice piece of kit, should keep you happy for plenty of time to come!
Happy NGD, now git and use it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was having lower back pain and playing classical along with raising the music stand solved the problem.

1 Like

Are you happy now?