NGD! Fender Telecaster HH

Looks beautiful. Must take the prize for the longest guitar name! Happy NGD.

1 Like

Wow, congrats! Happy NGD!
Looks very clean (if a bit weird to my eyes :sweat_smile:) and loving the sound!

1 Like

Nice,

That must be one versatile workhorse!

I wanted hear it PUNCH SOME HEAVY CHUGGING TOO!
(but you might need to work on the AMP tone a little more!)

1 Like

What a beautiful instrument, great sound, you must be absolutely thrilled!!

1 Like

Thank you so much @brianlarsen you have just justified all the $$$ spent on all my guitars!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy NGD, looks great.

1 Like

Great looking and sounding. It appears to have some LP DNA :grin: You got what you were looking for in the right package. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks guys, Iā€™m super happy with this guitar so far.

For those that are interested, Darrell Braun (probably my favourite gear youtuber) has a video on it and he calls it the ā€œFender Les Paulā€

One of my more frustrating personality traits this one :rofl:. At least for my family.

It was the devil on my shoulder telling me to buy it that I couldnā€™t help but listen to. Despite the special-edition-custom-blahblah name, it was actually not that expensive. It was just a bit more than a Fender Player and cheaper than a Player Plus. 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the LPā€™s I was looking at. I definitely donā€™t regret it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Iā€™m looking forward to being MC, I enjoy doing that kind of stuff and I also am aware that a lot of the same people do the heavy lifting for stuff in the community so I reckon share the load and help out.

Sometimes brilliance manifests as fear that this discontinued guitar wonā€™t be available later so Iā€™d better buy it now :astonished:.

Iā€™m pretty sure the guitar shop guys have heard Californication 1000x. Itā€™s one of those songs that most people end up learning, rite of passage stuff.

These pickups in coil split sound better than my squier strat normal. Was surprised, as Iā€™d heard coil split didnā€™t sound quite rightā€¦ nope! :heart:

Gotta learn some chug-chug songs first :joy:. Iā€™ve been playing too much acoustic stuff, it was funny testing this out and playing beatles tunes!

3 Likes

Its like PRS and Gibson shacked up and had a fender baby

2 Likes

Perfect description :rofl:

2 Likes

Luscious JK. Glad you found the right one.

1 Like

What an absolute beaut she is JK. Great colour and a sweet sound. Enjoyed your mini-riffs as well. Some nice playing. I hope you have many years of making sweet music together. :smiley:

What is HH?

Oh and happy NGD, almost forgot that bit. :smiley:

1 Like

What an awesome guitar JK, I think Iā€™m in love! Sounds magnificent too. Happy NGD!

1 Like

Glad you liked the playing Stefan, actually had been a while since Iā€™d recorded myself!

HH is of course Her Highness, or perhaps Happy Hour. But in this case itā€™s Humbucker Humbucker because thereā€™s a humbucker in both the neck and bridge positions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

Wow that is a stunning looking and sounding guitar! Will be great to hear you playing it at the next Open Mic! Happy NGD JK! I will pick Les Paul instead of you hopefully very soon, although not a Gibson :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Adrian, not sure if Iā€™ll be playing this one or my acoustic at the OM tbh.

Iā€™m interested to find out how your LP shopping goes when the time comes :grinning:.

1 Like

Hi JK this sounds great. I have never play a tele , I just donā€™t like the look of them but this one is different this looks fantastic, now I am tempted.

Oooh, Very Nice :slight_smile: