NGD Martin 000-10E road model

I decided that I wanted another guitar and after some research i settled on the Martin 000-10E road model.
I checked some different websites and they had no stock until May! However i found one left in stock in the local store and after trying the guitar, I quickly snapped it up before I changed my mind.
Now for some practice.

5 Likes

Nice! I really like the 00/000/OM sized acoustics. Very comfortable to play.

1 Like

Nice score. Nothing like a beautiful guitar to make practice a time of pleasure.

1 Like

Now that looks sweet Rob. Recording anytime soon, so we can hear ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh man love the finish. If I ever get another acoustic this will be the finish I am after. Happy NGD!

1 Like

That’s a beauty. Happy NGD.

1 Like

Happy NGD. Looks beautiful, lovely finish. I’ve only seen it with a Sitka top before.

1 Like

That is a beautiful guitar, and I’m sure it will sound amazing.

1 Like

You propose a good question and I need to practice more before posting another video.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful guitar Rob!
I recently went “browsing” at a local guitar shop looking for a Martin.
They only had two “well used” ones in stock, and said that the lead time on Martin orders is at least 12 months. :anguished:

1 Like

That’s an awesome looking acoustic.
Have fun !

1 Like

Looks fabulous, Rob, enjoy it.

Now how does it sound? And of course I’ll have to hear for myself to believe you :grin:

1 Like

Very nice, I’ve got an OM sized Martin which is a great guitar.

2 Likes

That is a lovely looking guitar Rob. Happy NGD. Are you enjoying playing it?

Nice guitar, happy NGD!

1 Like

It’s a beautiful guitar to play and is more comfortable to play sat down compared to my other acoustic.
I find that for fingerstyle, that I need to make adjustments in my picking hand as it rests in a different position (My anchor figure is on the edge of the soundhole).