Ngd & nad

My newest toy :star_struck:.

2 Likes

Money well spent!
I am sure you will enjoy that Nicole!
I donā€™t know about others but itā€™s made a world of difference for me!

1 Like

Oh yes, I do :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:!!!
I have to work on the right timing for pressing the switch, but it is great fun already :smiley:.

1 Like

Indeed timing is a bit tricky. Me too, Iā€™m not getting it right all the time.

1 Like

I thought it was a stethoscope at first. :flushed: :joy: Have fun with that Nicole.

1 Like

@SgtColon
:joy::rofl::joy: - youā€™re right, maybe thereā€™s a double use option :rofl:.

Happy belated NGD Nicole!!! I am excited for you! I really like your Ibanez! Cool to be keeping it in the family - my wife says to tell you that there are lipsticks out there in that EXACT shade!!! Have loads of fun playing & exploring the world of electric!

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&sxsrf=AB5stBgvDcsBZFMcmOb1tHv2My20o1eA3A:1691599587308&q=it's+electric+song&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8poPEg9CAAxXUO0QIHY4KBtwQ0pQJegQIBxAB&biw=390&bih=617&dpr=3#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:12823724,vid:1vF84LABHm0

BTW, is the blue acoustic in your profile pic also an Ibanez? I have an Ibanez that looks like her sister (but no cutaway)!

Tod

1 Like

Hi Tod, thanks for your kind words :hugs:.
Yes, the Ibanez is quite a special one, and Iā€™m happy to have it in my ā€˜stableā€™ :blush:.
Regarding the colour, greetings to your wife and thanks for the lipstick hint :smiley:.

My blue acoustic is a very cheap Harley Benton guitar. Totally fine for a beginner like me, but definitely no instrument for higher demands.
Tbh, you got me very interested in Seagull guitars. Unfortunately, there seem to be only very few traders in Austria who have them in stock. But as soon as I feel ready for a new acoustic (after finishing grade 2 :innocent:), Iā€™d like to try some Seagull models :star_struck:.

1 Like

Nicole,
I just love to see the variety of beautiful instruments out thereā€¦ blue ones are special to me for some reason!
Iā€™m lucky that my family has gifted me so many guitar related books over the years, so fun to look at vintage instruments!
I think my favorite guitar of all time was a Dā€™Angelico New Yorker made in 1948 or 1949 by John Dā€™Angelico in his little workshop in Little Italy, New York. I thought, boy would I love to buy one of those somedayā€¦ then found out that a ā€œcheapā€ one sells for around $35,000 & a couple of them have gone for over $100,000 at auction! So, Iā€™ve had to ā€œsettleā€ for newer models without that cachet of the aged ones! Itā€™s exciting for you to have your Ibanez that has a personal connection to you!
Have fun with your amp & good luck mastering the foot pedal! ( seems beyond me)

Tod

1 Like