Nostalgia for the 80s

The transpiration of the unplugged version is superb and shows the impact of slowing a song down

3 Likes

I’m always happy to indulge in some 80’s nostalgia. A couple of slow ones that sprung to mind.

@Socio James, that was a really good version of Take on me.

4 Likes

Where’s @Rossco01 this is right up Jason’s back alley. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re a load of softies :laughing:
Get ready for some ROCK :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Only thing I listened to in the 80s was Hard Rock. UK radio just played rubbish all day. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Everything Counts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
2 Likes

…and…

1 Like

Them’s fightin’ words, Mr. Toby! :rofl:

2 Likes

this thread opened the pandora box

1 Like

Hi Sylvia. Yes I’ve always thought La Isla Bonita was one of Madonna’s best songs. Loads of live versions out there but this one is my favourite.

2 Likes

Loved it! Thanks for sharing Gordon!

stuff the 80s if you want up beat music you cant beat the 70s status quo is the best British boogie rock band guaranteed to get a party going, Slade is even louder, Marc Bolan and T Rex another great band even the person we cant mention had some great hits something Glitter.I remember a disco at our local village hall the DJ was playing coz I love you by Slade everybody was stamping in time to the music the whole hall was shaking maybe why i am a bit deaf now, those were the days roaring around the countryside in clapped out old cars and motor bikes not a care in the world.

2 Likes