Notification - Online Mini-Gig! Sat 24th June 9pm UTC (nzmetal, jkahn, jenndye429)

Hi all, DM to audience (those indicating ā€œyesā€ up to now at least) has been sent, so if you didnā€™t get it, let me know and and Iā€™ll make sure youā€™re added! :see_no_evil:

If anyone else is keen, post here and Iā€™ll get you added on too! :sunglasses:

Great organisation!

Can I have an audience seat, please?

2 Likes

Certainly, my friend!! :smiley: :+1: Iā€™ll add you into the DM now :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is an awesome initiative. I also would like to join the audience :notes:

If seating is limited, standing room would be enough for me :grin:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s definitely room, but youā€™ll need to bring your own chair :smiley:

Just added you to the DM with the zoom link

2 Likes

Hello guys and girl,
I would still like to buy a ticket, because if I will have such a terrible ā€œI canā€™t sleep nightā€ like 1 time every 3 (?) weeks then I can still watch you live ā€¦

Soā€¦are there also lying places to obtain?
Greetingsā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bring the couch then. There will be enough space for you Rogier as well :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What would a gig be without a resident troublemaker @roger_holland :wink:

BYO Bed as well as BYO chair :wink:

4 Likes

This is SO great! Iā€™m 90% sure I can make it - if you have room for a possible no-show please add me to the list. Of course if thatā€™s a problem Iā€™ll wait for the next one! Because there will be a next one, right? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Judi! :smiley: Yes, certainly! No problem if you canā€™t make it but will be awesome if you can! I will add you to the DM group now :sunglasses: :+1:

Well, assuming this oneā€™s not a disaster, thenā€¦sure! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m am sure it will be a rip roaring success !! :metal:

4 Likes

Super happy to read about this :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I wish the four of you a lot of fun :guitar::guitar::guitar: I wonā€™t make it to follow the live concert so pleaseeee do record it as I would be very happy to listen to your rock/metal vibes!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: some clapping in advance as itā€™s just so good you organised this :raised_hands: :blush::raised_hands::blush::raised_hands::blush:

5 Likes

Thanks Silvia!! :hugs: We will certainly be recording and will endeavour to get that out promptly afterwards. Thanks again for your kind words! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Please add me to the audience.

Thx!

1 Like

Hi Gary, sure thing! :smiley: :+1: Great to have you on board! :metal: :sunglasses:

A last minute reminder - the mini gig is in just over an hour, if any more people are interested just chime out and weā€™ll send you the link!

:guitar: :metal: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks you @nzmetal Jeff, @jkahn JK and @Jenndye429 Jen and Dan. As Bill and Ted would have said, that was a most excellent show. Brilliant playing, brilliant singing and a great selection of songs.

Well done peeps. :metal: :metal: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

It was a great show. Thanks for the night and very well done.

5 Likes

What a gig - 3 great sets and awesome performances from all of you - the format worked really well, Iā€™ve had a great night thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone that came, wow, we got a great turnout! Thanks for the comments @SgtColon @elevatortrim @Nancy15

5 Likes