Oasis - Don't Go Away Acoustic

Hi Guys,

one of my favourite Oasis songs, very beautiful song great melody and i hope you guys enjoy it.
An Fm barre chord in this song, sounds a little bit rough but it’s a hard one to play.
I’m a halfway of grade 3 and i´m lovin it.
A special appearance in video of my cat Luigi :rofl: .

Cheers.

14 Likes

Loved it Carlos!!
Excellent strumming, sounded great. Vocals also very very good!! Thanks for shearing!!

Dont think i have heard this song before… never been too much into Oasis, but you did it justice!

(Cool cat by the way :grin:)

1 Like

That was excellent Carlos. I think a lot of great Oasis tracks get overlooked for more popular stuff.

Playing and singing were super. You didn’t even flinch when the cat tried to steel your glory.

1 Like

Really well played :clap: excellent strumming technique and smooth chord changes :v:

Very good Carlos! That’s a beautiful melody indeed. The F minor plagal is classic Oasis. Sounded good to me!

1 Like

Thank you Jeff,
Oasis song are really a good way to practice that minor barre chord.
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you Trond,
i really appreciate your feedbak

Cheers

Thank you Lee,
I think my strumming comes more from the elbow than the rist, i am trying to improve that.

Cheers

Thank you Stefan,
really appreciate your comment.

Cheers

Hello Carlos, that was a really nice performance. I don’t know this song, but listening to your version was very enjoyable :blush:.
Fm barre looks very tricky (I’m still struggeling with F major :grin:) - well done :+1::clap: .

1 Like

Great Carlos ! Sounds great ! Bravo ! Love it !

1 Like

Well done, Carlos! Never heard this song before, but you made me like it instantly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nicely done, Carlos! I’m not really familiar with Oasis’ music, but after hearing your rendition, I think I’d like to hear more of them.

Love to Luigi!

1 Like

Carlos, this is a very nice rendition. Bravo!

1 Like

Hi Kevin,
thank you for your feedback.
You Should try some Oasis songs, they have a couple of songs that use the same chords that are normally called " Oasis Chords" like 4 fingers G, Em7, Cadd9 , A7sus4 and D. the only problem is that it will hurt your pinky finger a lot :rofl:

Cheers.

@NicoleKKB @BigLuc @Lisa_S @TheCluelessLuthier

Thank you all for your kind feedback.
Cheers

2 Likes