Okie From Muskogee - Cover by Batwoman & LBro

Yeah, we roll out the Diva when things are to the point of bailing out of the song and video. She demands you snap to and pay attention. I think batwoman did a great job on this one. She is hard to pin down for these productions mind you.

The not so good Humph, you hung around for the Diva… LOL, I guess you got a not so good dose of the radioactive parts of the production. I guess the good thing is that your being made to think. That is a good thing for sure!

Waiting on your next offering and it better be good. Least the Diva and I will come visit… :wink:

All the best and take care!
LB

Hi Mari,
Great of you to stop in and check this one out! The song may or may not be fun, but it sure is a classic. Old Willie did seem to put a new spin on “hippies out in SF”. LOL

That must have been the fun part for you?

You take good care and be well indeed!
LB

1 Like

I checked out some of the alternative offerings on Merels’ songs and was not overly impressed enough to do any. I still have not got to the Dead and Everly Bros yet.

All the best,
Bro

1 Like

The ‘fun’ part was just the overall vibe and energy and delivery of the song - ignoring the lyrics!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, great job!
LB, this song was on the first position in that list for a reason - it suits you perfectly!
And the first thing that comes to mind after listening is the expression “good old America”!
Well, Maggie fit perfectly into this project - her vocals are also impeccable.
Thank both of you,
Leo

Hi Nicole,
Thanks so much for the kind words on the production. Considering the amount of time they take to produce, it is nice you and other appreciate the effort! Thanks too for the listen and stopping by to share your words of encouragement!

All the best to you and be well,
LB

1 Like

I see, great to hear it registered on your “vibe” meter so well!
:slight_smile:

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Hey Leo,
Thanks Leo, glad it struck your fancy and worked for you! Yeah, it was from a bygone era in America that is no longer with us.

Maggie was simply great.

Hope you do well this year and all the best,
LB

Well that was mighty fine LBro and Maggie. A very enjoyable song.

Thanks Sarge… Glad this one struck your fancy!

Take good care and play it well!
LB