Open Mic 006 - Call for interest

Kevin

That’s a shame but it will be recorded for playback later anyway. Run time is likely to be sub 2 hours but the link will let you in anytime if you get back in time to join the audience.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Love the song,
and for the next time when I type…Brain…I mean…Brian…sometimes the dyslexia wakes up in me…but this is a nice slip of the tongue (typing error) ,Bad brain to you instead of …Bad Brian…can’t just be a coincidence, some people are probably thinking :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good to see you on form Brian, that was downright bizarre but I like your wig :rofl:

Well I would have said yes, bring it on but having just this minute got a stable recording platform (no I am not covering Away In A Manager), I’ll settle for a couple of days of fine tuning. But who knows I just might stir the pot come Thursday as it really is awfully quiet here for an OM run in !

Well just 4 days to go folks, hope everyone is excited about out biggest Open Mic yet !! :metal:

ROLL UP ROLL UP
Anyone seeing this for the first time or thinking its too late to join the audience, NOOOOO
Come on in the water will be lovely ! Just sign on here and I’ll send you the link.

Kick off time is 19:00 UTC this Saturday. When will that be where you are ? Check the head of this post and see what’s happening where !! @JustinGuitar could be joining the party !!

Headbangers 2

Cheers

Toby

Sorry Brian I just couldn’t help myself. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Community OM … Schwing !!

I’m already in the audience…UTC -5 - Montreal, Canada. Can someone tell me what time that is EST? Thanks

Sandy its a 14:00 kick off where you are. :sunglasses:

1 Like

In case I don’t get an opportunity beforehand, I send my best wishes to all those participating. I’m sure you will all do well and have lots of fun. I look forward to watching the re-run, particularly @DavidP stand-up performance.

3 Likes

Not sure what you might be expecting, James, but certainly not a stand-up comedy routine. Any suggestion of that was just misinterpreted banter. But I will stand up and play on Sat, rather than being seated as I have been for the previous OMs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha, sorry David, sometimes I can’t help myself :rofl:

1 Like

Oh that’s so disappointing David :wink: , the show won’t be the same, maybe Brian will step in with more ornithological music mysteries.

:rofl:

1 Like

Thank you James. Be sure to catch the post match analysis after the show. :sunglasses:

1 Like

David, I’ve watched your past performances and I expect nothing but musical enjoyment. Don’t worry I know it was just banter, I expect the comedy routine to come from @brianlarsen. I was actually expecting for the Christmas edition for him to sing the amateur transplants version of all I want for christmas.

2 Likes

Hey Toby, where’s my clock?!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tick Tock 20 Hours to Show Time

Ironically my OM alarm went off 2 minutes ago :rofl:

1 Like

Only 75000 seconds to go peeps. :sunglasses:

19 hrs 15 minutes Brian :alarm_clock: