Open Mic 008 - Call for interest

Which happens to be David time also :laughing: the UTC+2 brigade

And how strange is that??? You are about on the other side of the globe compared with the UK people… and still… we habe the same time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For us it’s all about latitude, not longitude :laughing:

1 Like

Yep… but still… youre just a short swim from the southpole. I am a shy of short swim from the north pole :rofl:

David I will also be jumping in at T-45 mins, given the numbers as you say. Balance is OK my concern is volume, as I pushed the Zoom mic setting a bit and was around -3db Nerd Stats.
So could be a little too hot but hey its sounds good here. :metal:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

There was me thinking it was attitude. :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha!!!

And that’s why Polar Bears don’t eat Penguins !! Or is it they can’t get the wrapper off ?
:penguin: :polar_bear:

2 Likes

Just in case an explanation was needed !

Penguin Bar

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Starting my rehearsal! Wish me luck :grimacing:

You will crush this Kevin :+1:
I have not rehearsed today either. I am counting on that i will find the flow when i start…

2 Likes

60 minutes :scream:

1 Like

Appreciate the reminder, I almost forgot to start panicking.
Ah, who am I kidding, been panicking all day. :smile:

2 Likes

OK time to put the chickens to bed and we are good for the Green Room.
C U Soon peeps.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

3 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Open Mic 008: Recording + After-Show Chat

Video is cooking up so hopefully Zoom will spit it out later tonight, will post the link in the PM first for approval and then we can go from there :slight_smile: thanks to all performers you were all fantastic! Lots of admiration, fun, laugh and really great time, hope to do the next one soon! :slight_smile:

6 Likes