Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Am I to late for the audience think my time is UTC+1

thanks

1 Like

Hi Amanda assuming youā€™re still in Herts yep its UTC +1 so a 2000/8pm kick off for you.
Iā€™ll update the Audience Roster and add you to Direct Message which includes the Zoom link.

See you Saturday !!

:sunglasses:

Yes thatā€™s correct thanks so much :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just counted the list and looks like 20 performers and 30 audience members - wow! How big was the last one, this seems a lot larger?

17 Performers and 17 Audience on the list for OM VIII, not sure if everybody showed up to watch, But it reminds me of Quatermass. It just keeps growing :smile:

1 Like

No pressure then everyone. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Count me in Toby

1 Like

As audience

Please add me to the audience (utc-4).

Thanks!

Sandy can you confirm UTC time zone. Quebec from what I recall -4 or -5 but not sure ??

No probs Tom.

Will add you both to this list and send the link message.

5 hours difference with the UKā€¦ I believe I am 5 hours aheadā€¦

Think that makes you -4 as theyā€™re +1 but Iā€™ll check to make you get the correct start time. :wink:

I remember it being -5 ā€¦ last time you performed at 7pm UK, and I watched it at 2pm EST. But anyway let me know, Iā€™ll be there.

I think Daylight Saving might have thrown a curve ball back then. Just checked timeanddate.com and it shows Montreal as UTC -4, same time as @Mari63 at Thunder Bay.

2 Likes

OH youā€™re right ā€¦ we are on daylight Saving timeā€¦ right at this momentā€¦ it is 10:40 Am in Montreal

1 Like

Sounds right 1640 France 1540 UK all is good, see you Saturday :sunglasses:

1 Like

What time? 14h?

OK I got it - 15hā€¦ see you all there

1 Like

Wow 20 performers and 32 in the audience. Our biggest event to date and still seats available in the audience, for those who are thinking about it. :guitar: :guitar: :drum: :microphone:

Thank you all for your support !

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Out of curiosity I checked all Open Mics and attendance based on amount of people joining the meeting. These are the numbers as below, it includes both performers and audience members:

OM VIII - 39 attendees
OM Testimonial - 43 attendees
OM VI - 57 attendees
OM V - 30 attendees
OM IV - 23 attendees
OM III - 27 attendees
OM II and I unknown as data doesnā€™t go that far and probably it got lost somewhere on the old forum.

2 Likes