Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Coordinated Universal Time or UTC is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time.

As referenced at the beginning of this thread. Please use the link below to the Time Zone Map to identify your local time in UTC please. :sunglasses:

Chirag

I should also add Welcome to the Community, nice to see you here. Why not pop over to here Introduce Yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself and your guitar journey.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

That’s not good. I think we need to stop doing things with our hands unless it’s guitaring :smiley:

What makes it worse for me is, it was a shed for my brother. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Thanks Toby, I will keep you posted.

1 Like

UTC minus 8 hours looks like

Raymond

That did not look quite right, so I just checked and Manila is UTC + 8, that will mean a 3 am start time. See link below, are you still interested ?

Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Cheers

Toby

Hi, I‘d like to be in the audience, please :grinning:. UTC+1. Thanks a lot :star_struck:.

A pleasure Nicole, I will add you to the roster and send you the message with the link.

Cheers

Toby

Hey Tony, if it’s still possible I’d like to be in the audience. I’m UTC+2!

Edit: got my time zone wrong :sweat_smile:

Great! Thank you, Toby :grinning:!

No problem Kevin, link on its way shortly.

Cheers

Toby

Am I to late for the audience think my time is UTC+1

thanks

1 Like

Hi Amanda assuming you’re still in Herts yep its UTC +1 so a 2000/8pm kick off for you.
I’ll update the Audience Roster and add you to Direct Message which includes the Zoom link.

See you Saturday !!

Yes that’s correct thanks so much :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just counted the list and looks like 20 performers and 30 audience members - wow! How big was the last one, this seems a lot larger?

17 Performers and 17 Audience on the list for OM VIII, not sure if everybody showed up to watch, But it reminds me of Quatermass. It just keeps growing :smile:

1 Like

No pressure then everyone. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Count me in Toby

1 Like

As audience

Please add me to the audience (utc-4).

Thanks!

Sandy can you confirm UTC time zone. Quebec from what I recall -4 or -5 but not sure ??

No probs Tom.

Will add you both to this list and send the link message.