Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Hehehehe :grin: dont know. Something about that club i likeā€¦ isnt it considered the Ā«working mans clubĀ» in Madrid?

Love their colors on the shirts and all the funny stuff that happened when Jesus Gill was president.

I find the club to have a certain charmā€¦ almost up there with the best, but not entirely eitherā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m inspired after watching last night! Iā€™m working on the tech aspect today (my head is hurting!) and I can only do alternate weekends so if it turns out to be the 16th July, Iā€™ll give it a shot, but if not, then hopefully the next one.

1 Like

Kevin - plenty of time to make a decision. Just let me know when or if you are good for a slot. :sunglasses:

Zed - Iā€™ll tentatively add you to the roster for now then and weā€™ll see what transpires. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Put us down for 1 or 2 songs. I will let you know for sure as we get closer. @KevinKevan Jen and I were in Madrid last weekend. Fortunately the weather was wonderful. :sunglasses:

Will do Mark. Loved you two yesterday ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely enjoyed myself yesterday you can pencil me in for 1 song. I will try to work on 2 and let you know.

Cool Phil, are you UTC-4 or -5 ? :sunglasses:

UTC -4
cheers

1 Like

Cheers :sunglasses:

Hahahahaā€¦ thats a nice one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner yes put me down to perform if itā€™s the 9th. Iā€™m fairly certain weā€™re ā€œout outā€ celebrating my wifeā€™s 50th on the 16th.

1 Like

Hi @TheMadman_tobyjenner ,

Looks like the time has come, sign me up please, Iā€™ll go one song atm, that may change to two if I feel bold!! Thanks!
(God what have I doneā€¦ā€¦ :wink:)

UK based so UTC + 1

4 Likes

Sounds like a lot of fun at last nightā€™s OM. Looking forward to watching it later on. Sorry I couldnā€™t make itā€¦ But next timeā€¦ :grinning:

I am currently clear for either date and UK evening suits better if there is a split. Am UK so will be UTC+1.

One song without singing please? Not sure what yet but I have a stretch goal that Iā€™d love to be able to play by then so good motivation! :grinning:

Thanks!

Al

3 Likes

@Rossco01 @Notter @grayal
All added to the roster folks, ha just realised Iā€™m not ! :scream:

For info donā€™t worry about a potential EMEA split and two shows for now. Letā€™s wait a few weeks and see how many folk have signed up and how to proceed based on the numbers. Once we have a better idea, we can then start asking the relevant questions.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Toby! Thanks for the wrangling, 1 song UTC -5 and either date looks good so farā€¦ā€¦Rod

1 Like

Thankd Rod, Iā€™ll update the roster later, reliving the show at the moment. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Put me down for a spot please (depending on the final date I may not be able to make it)

Iā€™m interested in performing, we are still on the road in our RV Caravan and not sure if weā€™ll be where I have suitable broadband until much closer to the date.

1 Like

@Rod58 @iainism on the roster now :sunglasses:
@tony added you in as UTC+10 but nearer the time you can confirm if youā€™ll be in a place with comms and your latest timezone :rofl:

2 Likes