Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Thanks for the updates, Toby. Things rocking along.

For ease of understanding, I suggest sort the roster by timezone, from earliest to latest.

Good call, sorting now.
:sunglasses:

Iā€™d like to request another acoustic version of a rave tune please!

1 Like

Zed I nearly thought you were asking for a slot, until I saw Iainā€™s avatar tagged. Tick tock. :rofl:

2 Likes

OK so I donā€™t count backwards !! Thx for the tweak. :+1:

1 Like

Put me down for the audience please Toby, need to wrangle with my inner demons some more before signing up to perform:)

1 Like

Ha ha !! Can you let me know your UTC time zone please Nancy. :sunglasses:

UTC+1 sorry

Cool, Iā€™ll add you to the roster.

Yay we have an audience peeps. Come on folks, sign up !!

Put me down for the audience please. Utc-1

Couldnā€™t make the last one so looking forward to this :+1:

David, you have seat my friend.

1 Like

Well, I couldnā€™t really miss two in a row now, could I?
Iā€™ll start working on my blurb asap :rofl:

3 Likes

When the blurb is finish let me know if you want a slot. BTW its for guitar players not waffle recitals. See I missed you Geraldine. And does the Wirral have time zone or do the clocks run backwards ? Ooh just a thought. As you do the odd original, how about a musical ode to Port Sunlight and Unilever. :rofl:

sign me up for one with an option for a second.
East Coast US

Will do John, is that UTC-5 in your neck of the woods ?

Hi Toby , you guys are moving fast on OM 9, still space for me to join again ? cheers Eric

We will always make space for all who want to play, Eric. Now you did say it would be something electric ā€¦ say no more, say no more

Eric no probs. Will update later today, as just surfacing.

Eric

Put you down for 1-2 songs if thatā€™s ok. We can firm details up nearer the time.

Cheers

Toby

Thanks guys , it will be great to be part of it again. Need to get to work on my tech setup now :blush:

1 Like