Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

Hi Toby,
Thanks, will see what time can be worked into 10 mins and let you know.
Mal

1 Like

Put us down for 2. Jen is going to make her bass guitar debut on one of them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool Mark, can you confirm your time zone please?
:sunglasses:

We are UTC-4 (Eastern Time Zone)

Thank you for confirming Mark, I knew you were out that way somewhere but did not want to assume ! Iā€™ll update the roster later this evening but consider yourself on the ā€œcardā€. :sunglasses:

Can you add me back onto the audience list please Toby unless I have been barred from the club :smile:

David

Sorry a possible oversight on my part. Most likely distracted by Mr Larsen. The list has been updated !

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Please add me to the audience list Toby. UST+1. Thank you.

Would that be Unusual Scottish Time per chance? On the mobile at the moment but will update the roster later. Will be good to see you Gordon.

1 Like

Hi Toby,
Will do two songs and fill my 10 mins spot. Is it the 9th of July, hope so as I cannot now do the 16th?

Thanks
Mal

Thanks for confirming Mal. Date wise the poll will run until Sunday to give folks a chance to have their say. But at the moment the 9th seems favourite. If you havenā€™t voted, have your say. :sunglasses:

JGC Open Mic 009 Date Poll

1 Like

Hello I would like to attend the OM as a spectator. I donā€™t know how to use this forum. I hope my writing here is in the correct spot. Thanks, Josh

1 Like

I would like to be added to the audience list. I am UTC -4.

1 Like

HI, Please add me in the audience llist.

1 Like

Timezone is UTC-5

1 Like

Iā€™d like to be added to the audience list. Iā€™m in UTC-6.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

Iā€™d like to volunteer as an audience member :slight_smile: My time zone is UTC+2

Cheers!

1 Like

Wow so many new member jumping straight into the audience front row !! Thank you folks and welcome. Not only to the Community but our wonderful Open Mic experience.

OK you have all be added to the audience list. Date to be confirmed later this weekend.

@joshmeister Josh could you please confirm your time zone. Knowing who is where in the world helps us schedule the start time of the show, so we can be inclusive as possible.

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Ooops I should add
@joshmeister
@Retiredcwo5
@Rupak
@khalprin

Josh, Chris, Rupak and Ken as this was your first posts in the Community why not pop over to the Introduce Yourself section and tell us a little about yourself, your guitar journey and what brought you to JustinGuitar and this wonderful community. And while I am on a roll, if you ever have any problems or questions about playing just shout up here abouts. Folks are only to willing to help as we are all travelling the same road.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Toby - thanks so much for organising. Iā€™d love to join and I think I will be available both dates you mention (though thereā€™s the possibility Iā€™ll be away 9th July). Iā€™m in Ireland so UTC+0. If time allows I have two songs I could try but very happy to keep it to one if thatā€™s better and to make sure everybody has a chance.

Martin

1 Like