Open Mic 009 - Call For Interest

No problem Adi hope you enjoy the gig! You can always catch ours on the replay.
Good thing about on online venue, seats can vanish and reappear at a whim or the stroke of the delete key.
:sunglasses:

Hey Toby! Put me down for audience, UTC-6. Thanks. Pam

Will do Pam, be lovely to see you ! :sunglasses:

Hello, Would you please put me in for audience UTC-5 (US EST) ? Also, Iā€™d love to perform for the next open mic. Thank you!

Hi Leslie you have yourself a seat. :smile: Future Open Mic will be communicated in due course and tend to be every 6 weeks give or take. Watch this space.

:beers: Cheers! Thanks. This will be my first. Will I be receiving a zoom link orā€¦?

Yes nearer the time I will send out a direct message to both performers and audience members with the link to the Zoom meeting place, Normally its about a week to ten days before and allows the performers to do audio and video checks etc. For the audience its a sign to get the popcorn and beverages in ready for the show !

For those new performers, you donā€™t need to wait for this link to do this. Download the Zoom app onto your device, ideally a computer for a better user experience but a phone/tablet works), start a meeting, and you can work with settings and record yourself to review.

Put me down for a place in the audience please. UTC+1.

All done Ian. :+1:

:popcorn: :champagne: Iā€™m ready! Thanks for taking the time to bring me up to speed :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjennerā€™s been sending out PMs to the performersā€¦
Is anyone else thinking of doing something ā€˜differentā€™? :smiley:

I will be doing likewise to those who have signed up for the audience, nearer the time and when the Zoom link is available to distribute.

Did I miss something ?

1 Like

ā€¦ as in ā€˜unusualā€™ :smiley:

Aha. ā€œDancing Unicorns and a mandolinā€ different. I see I see I get the picture.
:+1:

:blush: :joy: :speak_no_evil:

Hi Toby,
Youā€™re very busy with it :smiley:,ā€¦reading this whole topic was already a big thing this morning,ā€¦

I like to take a seat in the audience UTC +2ā€¦

Which stadium have you actually booked for so many people? :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Roger you make me laugh with every post. Just heading home after dog walk will add you to the audience roster when I get there. Great to have you on-board.

1 Like

And that makes me happy to readā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

Back home, sorted. You are on the list. Have fun with Justin and donā€™t break him either ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be playing upside down in the down under (groan).

What about you Brianā€¦ your reputation for unusual precedes you :joy::joy:

1 Like