Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

Will do Gordon, as long as you promise to heckle Brian !! :rofl:
DM to follow.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Guys, Madman, been absent for a bit but still lurk from time to time. If it’s not too late, I’d love to be part of the audience. Montreal, UTC-5 I believe

Hey guys, can I be added to the audience?
cheers,

@SandyMusic @LievenDV

No problem peeps, i will send the link and confirm your local start time later today.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

15 Performers

30 in the Audience

32 hours to go !!

Going to be a good one !

3 Likes

Thanks Toby…link works fine

1 Like

Looking forward to the show tomorrow night everyone, hope all you performers are in good shape and wishing you all the best :+1:

1 Like

Looking forward to listening to the performance on YouTube. Not had the chance to watch the previous OM performances. So will try to catch up with that one first then follow up with this one. Wish all the performers good luck (not that you need it). Hope you all have a cracking time.

Hi @TheMadman_tobyjenner
Would you add me to the audience. I’m in Portsmouth, NH USA UTC-5
Thanks, Dave

Will do Dave. DM to follow with details etc. It will be a 14:00 show start for you :sunglasses:

Travel will preclude me from being in the audience live, but I want to start the applause early for all the performers especially the first timers. As @brianlarsen said in another thread it’s not about the result, it’s in the doing of it! I’ve only done two OMs and find them so valuable (nerves, mistakes, and all) on this journey. So do it folks! I salute you and will catch it later when the team posts the recording……Rod

1 Like

Thanks Rod. Be safe on your travels.

1 Like

Time check peeps.

Just under 12 hours to go !!

Lets rock n roll !

3 Likes

Less than that now Toby :smiley: Looking forward to it and I hope everyone has a great night.

1 Like

Hi everybody,
I wish everyone a lot of fun with this one, behave yourself all, don’t set your guitar on fire and don’t throw beer towards the stage in a fit of madness,…really don’t… :sunglasses: :partying_face: :guitar: :notes: :microphone: :drum:
Greetings,Rogier

4 Likes

Almost there, one last drink at the bar and then time for me to move in front of the stage :metal:!

1 Like

I will be a bit late. I went out for dinner with my husband, and we won’t be back in time.

No problem Nadine just jump in when you can !

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Open Mic 11: Recording + After-Show Chat