Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

Thank you John. You should be ok but I will confirm places on Monday.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Audience seat booked Talk.

Sorted Nicole, thank you for your support !

1 Like

No problem Mark, audience it is sir !

1 Like

Sorry I was interested in playing, I should have made that clear. Is there still room to play?

I assume you have still not read the guidelines in the links James and I provided in the other post, as you are only eligible for the audience at the moment.

In addition to the ^^^How They Work^^^ which covers the criteria used to access the events, including eligibility, I would also suggest reading the post as well.
https://community.justinguitar.com/t/the-community-open-mic-events-category/2816
which also covers how the JGC OMs started and why.
And look out for the Call For Interest posts, which come out shortly after each “show” :

Performers must have posted an Introduction and also posted a recording in the AOVYP section of the forum. A link to the guidelines is provided at the top of this post, in the How They Work thread.

If you still want an audience “seat” please confirm.

Thank you.

Toby

Hey Toby,

Yeah I had skimmed the guidelines before but missed the part about needing AOVYP as well.

:man_facepalming: I guess that’s what I get for skimming it.

I should be posting an AOVYP in the next day or two.

I guess I’ll check back then after I’ve posted one.

Sorry I’m new hear and just an eager beaver.

Thanks

Don’t forget Performer applications close on Monday.

Methinks it does! In the UK we are on British Summer Time (UTC+1) until 30th October!

Mark me up for the audience please!

Ian you have a seat sir ! The DST reference was more about the switch over into the twilight zone and as you rightly say, the end of October but dates do vary around the globe, so we always need to be wary just in case.

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Toby, I am pretty sure I’ll be in the audience. I think Oct 8 will be too soon for a performance. Based on current progress I will hopefully be up to serve as MC if that is required. Hopefully it won’t be required and one of the other regulars will step into the role (it really isn’t a big deal). I’m UTC+2, summer or winter :grin:

3 Likes

Hey that’s great to hear David, I’ll book you a seat. Regards MC duties I’ll keep that for the sidebar DM which you were copied on (Forth Coming OMS and Dates) but I reckon we’ll be covered. :+1:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby, please can you just put me in the audience this time?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do Stefan, thanks for the continued support. :+1:

1 Like

Hello, I’d love to be in the audience please! I’m in London - is that UTC 0 or UTC 1? :grinning:

1 Like

As long as its the London the other side of the Channel from me and not the one down Mr Preece’s way in SA, you’ll be UTC + 1 (at least until the end of October !). Seat booked, :+1:

1 Like

Woo hoo, lovely, yes, that’s the badger! See you there! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Toby,

Could I be added to the audience? UTC-7. I’m trying to work up the courage to sign up as a performer and I think one more time watching and I may be ready. Thank you!

3 Likes

No problem Jennifer, happy to do so.

As to future performance(s), I know you have posted some AOVYPs over the last couple of months but don’t forget you’ll also need to post an Introduce Yourself topic, which I don’t recall you doing. So make sure you get that formality sorted and you may be good for OM XII !!

Cheers

Toby

1 Like