I’d love to perform this time - UTC -7

3 Likes

I’m keen to be in the audience +10

1 Like

Sorted Jesse your in the pool.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Simon

Added to the audience list, so keep an eye out for future announcements in the coming weeks. Please also introduce yourself to the Community here and tell us what brought you here. :smile:

Welcome to the Community.

Cheers

Toby

I’d love to join the audience for my first one!

No problem Liam but you will have to let me know your time zone in UTC, as stated in the intro above.

I think I would not mind performing this time around guys! :slight_smile: What time slots is available? Im in U.S Eastern time.

4 Likes

Byron then please state your time zone please. In UTC.

Would it be UTC-5? lol

1 Like

I don’t know pal but its a start !! With so many peeps here I can’t be expected to remember where you all live, so you’ll have to help out. Just let me know your nearest major metropolis and we can confirm one way or the other. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pretty sure its UTC-05:00

1 Like

I can go with that Byron if you are sure. I’ll let folks know who gets a slot once admission are closed, so watch this space.

Alright Thanks Toby!

1 Like

I had an inkling you were more mid USA than East, which is why I asked for a City to confirm. Hate to get times wrong and you turn up an hour late !

Toby, please put me down for a spot as a performer, for now. My current UTC is -4 East Coast US.
Not sure of what I want to play, but this will hopefully give me a goal.

For reference DST in US Nov 6 this year

Cheers Phil

3 Likes

Phil

Will add you to the list of possibles, as per the new guide. Thanks for the DST nod. It gets pretty complicated October November time and some places don’t change at all !!

Cheers

Toby

I’m in Toby. I’d like to perform but I’ll gladly accept a spot in the audience to let newcomers take the stage.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Kevin

Will add you to the performer pool and see what develops. Fortunately I know you are UTC + 2…

1 Like

Hey Phil what part of the east coast are you in? Im near Raleigh N.C. You can check too toby to make sure im right!

1 Like