Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

I’m in Wilmington DE, so we are in the same Time zone

1 Like

Utc - 4 off for zeds :sunglasses:

Oops, sorry about that! Lucky we’re in the same time zone! Central Europe ftw! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool i lived in Wilmy for a little bit, I didnt like it LOL

Hi Tobe definitely audience for me although if spots are available and I don’t head over anywhere on holidays in October I might get a song performed. Keep me on a backup list and I will confirm closer to the date if that’s okay. UTC+1 :wink:

1 Like

Will do Adi :+1:

1 Like

I’ll go audience this time. BUT depending how the enrolment lists go might step up to perform later. UTC +10.

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Put me down for the audience please Toby but I’m just deciding whether or not to perform as well. I’ll let you know soon.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem Stefan. Just be mindful of the cut off date for performer entries.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I will be Toby. :slight_smile:

Oops UTC+1. Sorry. :smiley:

1 Like

I missed the last couple, so probably time to get back on the horse :smiley:
Never did like that pointy-finger guy :roll_eyes:
Happy to play in any time zone or indeed universe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wirral UTC - 225 !!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi Toby, will not make this one. I will be travelling back from Justin’s Italy band camp that day. Hope it goes well for everyone, I will catch it on the recording when i get back. Cheers Eric

6 Likes

Enjoy the Italy camp Eric.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Audience again for me please Toby thanks :+1:

UTC +1

1 Like

@eric.lennon have fun ticking something off my bucket list!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem David :+1:

Look forward to a write up, as I think you may possibly be the first “forum” member to have been to one of Justin’s off shore session. :sunglasses:

3 Likes