Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

Woo hoo, lovely, yes, that’s the badger! See you there! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Toby,

Could I be added to the audience? UTC-7. I’m trying to work up the courage to sign up as a performer and I think one more time watching and I may be ready. Thank you!

3 Likes

No problem Jennifer, happy to do so.

As to future performance(s), I know you have posted some AOVYPs over the last couple of months but don’t forget you’ll also need to post an Introduce Yourself topic, which I don’t recall you doing. So make sure you get that formality sorted and you may be good for OM XII !!

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! I did post an introduction a while back, so I think I’ll be good for the next one. :grinning:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

1 Like

Cool, I’ll check that out. :sunglasses:

1 Like

OK folks just to confirm the application window for Performers is now closed.

Successful applicants who met the Open Mic criteria are listed below. Please note this is NOT the running order. I will be confirming that tomorrow and as usual will contact performers directly.

Given the time zone locations, Open Mic XI will be a 19:00 UTC start Saturday 8th October (Sun 9th for @jkahn) . I will update this topic’s header with the runners and riders and associated local start times, once the initial order has been determined.

The Performer Roster and current Audience Roster will be published in due course but please note that Audience application will remain open until the day of the show.

Cheers

Toby

Name Username Time Zone
Richard richard_close UTC + 1
Mal malz UTC + 1
Jason rossco01 UTC + 1
John* willsie01 UTC + 1
Edgar rumil UTC + 2
Dave* liaty UTC + 1
Jesse jestersea UTC - 7
Byron bytron08 UTC - 5
Phil philsmith UTC - 4
Kevin* kevinkevan UTC + 2
Adi * adi_mrok UTC + 1
Brian brianlarsem UTC + 1
JK* jkahn UTC + 10
Mark & Jen theclueless UTC - 4
John* john_in_dot UTC - 4
Toby * themadman UTC + 1
4 Likes

Guess i missed by just a bit (still Monday here). If there is room, id like to give it a go. If not, I’ll try the next one and put me down as audience please.

Im zulu - 4 hours.

Thanks either way.

Scott

That’s a great looking lineup! Already excited about the show! 1 month 3 days to go!

1 Like

Feeling the pressure already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Excited to be in the audience for the first time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Scott

Yep still Monday here but I need to draw a line at some stage and I tend to go mid evening here which equates to UTC 1900 which has been our common start time.

That’s a new one for me ! Its bad enough with UTC and GMT let alone adding Zulus !! I guess you are in the Americas somewhere ?

Audience seat booked, watch out for future briefings.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Just what I need Luka, a countdown post ! :sunglasses:

Edgar

Is that a statement or a question ? :rofl:

1 Like

Well going on Luka’s comment you have 33 popcorn shopping days to go !
:sunglasses: :popcorn: :sunglasses:

Ha yes, DC. UTC = GMT = Zulu

1 Like

Great to see the performer list.

Thought I’d put out there if anyone needs a hand with the tech stuff or wants a test their setup in a Zoom meeting let me know and I’d be happy to help.

4 Likes

Yes, Zulu is a common alternative name for UTC.

For instance: in the ISO 8601 international standard for date/time formatting, the UTC time zone is indicated with a “Z”.

2022-09-06T06:14:28Z

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

I would love to join the audience please? UTC +13 (8am Sunday 9th NZDT) Thanks! :slight_smile:

Glad to add you to the audience list Jeff. There will be some more info nearer to the show but your seat is definitely booked !!

1 Like

Whoops, only just spotted this! Put me down for audience please?

London time zone (BST/GMT+1)