Open Mic 011 - Call For Interest

Will do Iain. Getting late so will sort it in the morning !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @TheMadman_tobyjenner ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @TheMadman_tobyjenner

I have had a request from @Wa8yan to join the audience.
I have explained where to come (here) to make a request and told him I would also ask on his behalf.
:slight_smile:

No problem Richard, I recall Phil put in a similar request back in OM8 or 9.
I’ll add him to the spreadsheet. @Wa8yan Phil you’ll receive a direct message with the link to the Zoom meeting the weekend before the show. So keep and eye out for that please.
But can you confirm you are UTC - 4 ? Can’t see that changing from June but please let me know that is right so I can get the correct local start time for you.

Cheers

Toby

@ALL

I have added both the Performer and Audience Lists to the opening thread. Just to remind folks I will be sending out a direct message (with links) to both groups the week before the show, in order for folks to check access and raise any issues.

If you have asked to be in the audience, please check you are on the list. I have already done this but rather folks verify just in case. No need to respond if you are, only if for some reason I missed you.

And … places in the audience will be available up until a few hours before the show or until I start my final checks !! Not long now :scream:

Cheers

Toby

4 Likes

Hi Toby, would it be possible to add me to the audience for OM11?

cheers,
Phil

No problem Phil, can you let me know your time zone in UTC please.

Thanks Toby, sorry - forgot the time! I’m London time, which is UTC+1 according to Google. You presumably already have my email through Justin’s site.

ta,
Phil

Phil

Thanks for that, the direct message is actually via the Community’s “mail” system. Just watch out for a green notification.

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Hello!
Is it still possible to add me to the audience of the upcoming event?

Time zone: UTC +2 (Latvia)

No problem Walter, will do. :+1:

1 Like

Can I join the audience please! London TZ (GMT+1)

I’ll add you to the list Liam. :+1:

1 Like

I’m in as an audience member please as I am new to this community. Time Zone UTC - is that right? UK?

Hi Erica and welcome to the Community. UK is actually UTC + 1 same as GMT + 1 while you are still in British Summer Time !! That will mean a 20:00 start for folks in the UK. I’ll be sending more information out nearer the time but consider yourself on the audience list, which I’ll be updating later.

Might be worth making and introduction here https://community.justinguitar.com/c/community-hub/introduce-yourself/263
as recommended in the opening post above. It will give you a chance to get to know folks as well.

Welcome on board !

Cheers

Toby

Thanks for your clarity Toby and for adding my name to the list. I’ll follow the link and introduce myself too.

Thanks again for the lovely welcome. :smile:

Cheers
Erica

1 Like

Hi,
could you register me for the audience of the Open Mic on 8th October? I am in time zone CEST, which is 2 hours ahaead of UTC. So for me it would be 21:00 on the 8th Oct.
Greetings, Nadine

Happy to add you to the list Nadine. Keep an eye out for announcements closer to the event.

Hi, I would like to sign up for the audience. Last months was really inspiring, I’m looking forward to No. XI.

oops forgot, UTC +1