Open Mic 09: Recording + After-Show Chat

Oh jeez, yes it matters, and I’m so sorry. Of course I know that too.
I must have still been thinking about John-on-Dot who preceded you.

1 Like

Thanks much @Richard_close2u. I do love playing with the band but the experience was another step in the journey. I’m sure the guys who play live have seen it all and the show must go on, regardless of how you prepped for it. I’ve started playing the songs that are on the songs app with just the click feature as a way to tighten up the right hand rhythm. I’ll be back with the band for OM X though!…Rod

1 Like

You’re welcome Rod.
Did you miss my yellow jersey joke? :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely sir :sunglasses:, sorry to not acknowledge your compliment more directly. I’ll try not to surrender the lead!…Rod

1 Like

Thank you for the listen and the feedback Richard. It is really appreciated.

Hi Brian
Sorry! I just realised I hadn’t ever replied to your message following my one and only trip to the JG open mic.
I take it your a fellow Dublin resident so? I’m on the other side of town from you, I think (in Phibsboro).
Anyhow, hope you’re keeping well and enjoying your music. I’m just coming back to guitar now with a bit more focus having enjoyed a detour into the beginnings of learning piano. There’s just so much to learn that it’s hard to stay focused on one thing sometimes. I rationalise that it’s all music!