Open Mic 13: Recording + After-Show Chat

Part 2 …

@Jenndye429 and Dan I love rock and roll too! Great performance, be as loud and noisy as you want!! You two sound great together, keep on rockin’.

@TheCluelessLuthier Mark and Jen you two are born performers, loved your take on Conway and Loretta.

@philsmith another Dylan gem, nice! I like your take on this song, you bring a lot of energy to it.

Dale (@Charlie_James?) what a great song (which I’d never heard before), love the playing and would have liked to see your picking hand too!

@jkahn to close it out, great songs, great playing. And you did a nice job on vocals too! Really enjoyed your performance.

Hopefully I’ll see everyone ‘in person’ at the next Open Mic :slight_smile:

Mari

3 Likes

Thanks Mari, yeah hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Mari! We enjoy our loudness :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Mari! Looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

Appreciate you taking a look, Mari. Glad you enjoyed my cover. Thanks for all the comments. Hope you’ll be performing at the next.

2 Likes

We thank you Mari, pleased you enjoyed the song, Joni is great.

3 Likes

Thanks for the nudge @DavidP , I just signed up :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ahhh!!! Great open mic! Sorry i missed it, but looking at the recording was superb!
Everyone smashed it out of the ballpark. Superfun to watch all of you perform. A big shoutout to @brianlarsen as a host. Absolutly brilliant.
Hope i can catch the next one, and will definatly join in as a performer sooner than late i hope.

@jkahn loved that you did the Stone sour version, such a cool version and way better than the original IMHO :grin:

Great job everyone!

2 Likes

@brianlarsen , just catching up on the community after an absence. Hope the surgery has been successful, 2 cataract ops , amazing , we take these things for granted but they are life changing.

Cheers, Eric.
Really happy with the results. Distance sight better than it has been in the last 5 years, even when I was wearing :eyeglasses: Still need to get reading glasses sorted but it’s all progress :smiley:

Cheers for the shout out @tRONd :+1:

1 Like