Open Mic 23 : Recording & After-Show Chat

Great show tonight folks, such a wide and diverse style of music on display.
Big thanks to all the performers and those who supported from the audience.

Recording here: JustinGuitar Community Open Mic Events - Video Archives - #31 by Richard_close2u

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thanks Toby, great job Mark @Notter

3 Likes

Sorry, couldnā€™t make the live show tonight. We got last minute tickets to see the Four Tops. Motown magic.
Looking forward to the OM video.

2 Likes

Amazing job by all the performers! As always, I love the variety of genres and styles played.

Thanks to @Notter for your expert hosting and to @TheMadman_tobyjenner for keeping the train running smoothly

3 Likes

This was a very cool open mic! It hasnā€™t been such an intimate setting since the early days when Rossco started it during the lockdown. Great stuff guys and thanks again everyone for providing us with some good tunes!

3 Likes

Terrific performances and show from start to finish, well done all you great performers. Amazing diversity of songs, playing and singing!
A pleasure to be a part of it :+1::heart::guitar:

4 Likes

Another amazing show! Everybody performed so well! :guitar: :star_struck: :clap:
Thank you to all the performers and everyone who made it happen :heart:
I really enjoyed it and love these community OMs. You guys all rock! :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks Toby, it was great to have the opportunity to be part of this, and I can only guess how much work goes into organising it. @Notter, many thanks for a great job hosting, you really brought the night together so well.

2 Likes

I would echo the sentiments voiced here, it was another great evening with some excellent performances. Thank you @TheMadman_tobyjenner for your behind the screen work and @Notter for your hosting and all the others who make this possible.
See you all at the next show. :smiley:

3 Likes

That was the first time in the audience for me, I had previously found and watched the OM22 video recording and thought ā€œhow brillā€. Having seen it all live, well I am in Awe at the quality of the performers and the overall management of the session by those involved. I am looking forwards to watching more of these cool concerts.

Many Thanks.

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait, looking forward to it as always. Will be off to Bali tomorrow for a few weeks so will be missing the guitar but time for some theory study and thereā€™s always plenty of local talent playing in the bars to keep me entertainedā€‹:+1::+1:. One day I hope to be able to have a play along with some of them :+1:

1 Like

Video now live and ready to relive the magic ā€¦

10 Likes

Thanks for that Richard. :+1:

Thank you Richard. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Richard.

1 Like

I had intended to be in the live audience for this one, but forgot about it. What a shame, because it was full of great performances!
Hopefully I can join the next one.

1 Like

Wonderful performances from all this weekend - just finished watching.

Congratulations @Alexeyd on your debut. Those were some enviable harmony skills you showed there - very nice!

4 Likes

The CFI went out yesterday if you want to sign up for an audience slot.
:sunglasses:

I finally had a chance to watch the show, and what a show! I loved the diverse styles. Congratulations @Alexeyd on an amazing debut. And @TheMadman_tobyjenner ā€˜The Ramblerā€™ was our introduction to Blackstone Cherry. It was great to hear it. Iā€™m so looking forward to the next OM.

2 Likes

Thanks, Toby.
Unfortunately, that date is not possible for me, so Iā€™ll have to patiently wait for the next one.

1 Like