Open Mic Livestream 02 - Xmas Bash - After-Show Party & Chat

Again, have to say I sat in the background … all the hard work done by Richard (to coordinate) and Toby (technical details about StreamYard)

4 Likes

Thanks for all the comments peeps. I need to go back and see what Justin said at the start and the end. Soon as I went into the Studio zero sound. Great show but did a few extra test runs so will need to play catch up !

OM 13 anyone ? :rofl:

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi Folks, :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging:
I enjoyed it, I want to thank everyone for their performance … I barely read the chat and I also stopped posting on the last ones because it is very distracting for me,…but for all of you applause, flowers and if desired a kiss and /or hug,
Greetings,Rogier

4 Likes

And production sounded great no problems here
From NY

3 Likes

Thanks to @Richard_close2u for the heavy lifting!…Rod

4 Likes

I am sure many will apply, it was a highly motivating session today!

4 Likes

can we get backstage passes for Trent’s first Stadium gig?

9 Likes

Great job everyone! Lots of dedication and practice hours have paid off. Really fun to watch.

3 Likes

Trent

I’ll take an autograph

3 Likes

@Richard_close2u Thanks for the guitar mention! It’s a Fender Meteora and super fun to play :green_heart:

3 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner
Toby, the general idea is to do both.

The OM is like a get together of friends to play and sing some songs. The LiveStream events will eventually be open to the public, marketed in the various social media channels, and be a bit more like playing a gig in a public place.

If that takes off then I think it is another step in musical development, to play for an unknown audience. It may not be everybody’s cuppa tea, much like OM is not for all who share recordings in AVOYP.

We’ll share the dates for the OMs with Justin and keep the conversation going about the Live Stream events and play it by ear (excuse the pun)

5 Likes

What great fun! I think Trent stole the show though.

8 Likes

I could have played AWAY IN A MANGER. If I just can work up the nerve.

5 Likes

A huge round of applause to all the performers tonight! :clap:

I was super honored to be included in such a talented group of performers and I had such a good time. :guitar: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

well your steady presence and support is always there and highly appreciated!

4 Likes

Thanks Justin, Team, fellow performers and wonderful community :smiley:
Had a ball of a time as usual- going to run now and catch the rest of the match and stop ignoring my visiting in-laws.
Will watch the show and comment sometime later…
Love you all :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Just remember where you came from Pam. I remember the days when you and I were hestitantly making first posts in AVOYP as we slowly worked through the old BC. And back then those first moments of sharing were pretty scary. But one just has to take the plunge. And the space is safe, super supportive.

8 Likes

We can say we knew him when… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The recoding will be posted on YouTube, yes?

2 Likes

We are enjoying rolling blackouts as you called it in the UK in the 70s, running on generator. So going to switch off and will catch up here tomorrow.

2 Likes