Open Mic Livestream 02 - Xmas Bash - After-Show Party & Chat

I have just recently joined, but I for one would really like to hear you play it. Would you consider uploading it in AVOYP?

3 Likes

You can say you were on the same bill as him.

5 Likes

The video is now available in post 1 at the top of this topic. Open Mic Livestream 02 - Xmas Bash - After-Show Party & Chat

4 Likes

David

Thanks for the explanatory, pretty much as we discussed post LS1 but maybe the momentum is there now to keep it rolling. That was the reason behind targeting the OM dates and having laid down in the calendar. Both ā€œshowsā€ can co-exist without conflict, so all for the better in my opinion. Just need to work out why I was deaf in the studio!

Anyway like LS1 Iā€™ve just opened a Gulden Draak, as its much needed.

Have to say the nerves were not as bad this time !

All good stuff so big thanks to Richard for pulling this together.

Iā€™ll post OM XIII/13 Call For Interest in the morning, as the adrenaline is still coursing at the moment !

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Great fun! This was my first JustinGuitar open mic and I was impressed with everyoneā€™s performance. A big shout out to the technical crew for putting on a seamless virtual show.

3 Likes

Keep the OMs going Toby :+1:

3 Likes

Hi, Toby, first to congratulate you on your song! And thanks for sweating the Technical Stuff. Might your Golden Dragon be some kind of (alcoholic) beverage from my home country that I am not acquainted withā€¦ Enjoy it!

2 Likes

just joined after catching up with the bits I missed on the recording. Congratulations to all the performers, speaking as someone who hasnā€™t yet broken his public performance duck it must have been pretty nerve-wracking, more so than the normal OMs; yet everyone exuded confidence and put on a great show! Congratuations to all involved, and a special shout out to Dale for an absolutely beautiful rendition, and the highlight of the whole thing, Trent - definitely a rockstar in the making!

5 Likes

Good idea, TRJ. If I get a chance, I may try that. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks Richard

2 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner What a great way to close the show! I thoroughly enjoyed your song. :clap:

Also, an extra thank you for helping with sound troubleshooting yesterday. It was greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

A huge round of applause to all the performers. I enjoyed watching very much.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

I had meant to mention the passing of Christine McVie - but nerves got the better of me and I blanked. I know itā€™s not one of ā€˜herā€™ songs, but I should have acknowledged it.

Also - Iā€™m disappointed in the loop I tried to pull off.
It just didnā€™t sync up properly. Almost certainly my fault as Iā€™m still learning to use it.

6 Likes

@pkboo3 Adding my vote to Tjeerdā€™s request. I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours Pam.

4 Likes

Thank you to all that organised this, Trent really enjoyed playing in the show and was beyond stoked to interact with Justin. Absolutely awesome, thank you.

11 Likes

You can do it! It scared me like crazy to post a video, but it was also a relief to have crossed a milestone.

4 Likes

A fun gig. Applause for every one of you, players, organizers, audience and of course Justin. :clap:

2 Likes

Since this is an after chat ,ā€¦Iā€™m going to the fridge ,ā€¦anyone need anything?.. @TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby a pill or beer against the excitement of football? :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, tell that critical voice to be quiet! You did an awesome job with a difficult song. It has given me fits for quite awhile.

2 Likes