Open Mic (not Livestream) 09 December 2023 : After-Show Party & Chat

Fantastic from everybody.
What a great show.
:slight_smile:

Recording ( a few edits to make, should still be good to view):

20 Likes

This OM was great fun. Thanks a lot to everybody who were involved in making this event possible :hugs: .

10 Likes

Loved it!

8 Likes

Is there an after party zoom chat that I’m missing? Just checking

2 Likes

Everyone did a really great job, thank you all performers and audience

10 Likes

What an awesome show!! I was blown away. Our little band had such a fun time :wink:

9 Likes

No, I’m afraid not this time, Aidan. This zoom-meeting wasn’t organized by the community. But we do have this chat :blush:.

4 Likes

Great job everyone!

Thanks to @JustinGuitar @Richard_close2u and @DavidP and all behind the scenes.

8 Likes

Cracking evening folks. Well done to all involved :smiley:
Where’s the recording?
@jkahn & @nzmetal would have had it out by now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Great show everybody… top performances from everyone

9 Likes

@NicoleKKB sorry for sending you all my messages thinking it was going into the chat - I could blame the nerves but it’s probably the beer to be fair :rofl:

5 Likes

:partying_face: :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:BISBISBIS :boom: :dizzy: :man_bowing: :man_bowing: :man_bowing:

Wow, what can I say, I wish I had written along during the performance to do everyone justice ,but you all get the flowers and the :man_bowing:… really unbelievably super good … from Aiden’s first performance @Aidan5 … not normal you just so well played under the pressure and sung quietly and so smoothly :clap: :sunglasses: … … and then the entire band violence of Jenny @Jenndye429 and her entire group :boom: :boom: :boom:… and then Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner who closes with a great Christmas song about not baby but big boy Jesus … and I should not forget that Brian @brianlarsen has managed to create a put on a nice suit…didn’t think you had one big friend and certainly never expected you to put one on…you looked good and sharp, don’t make a habit of that :laughing:

Sorry for everyone I don’t call now Oooo phil @twistor59 with your camera action… I really have to close now but I have no exception in who I enjoyed…I mean this from the bottom of my heart,

Greetings and all the best and above everything thank you thank you thank you,
:bouquet: :sunflower: :man_bowing: :bowing_woman:
Rogier en Hermine

12 Likes

4 Likes

It was a blast as always! Jen is going to be so jealous that she missed it. :wink:

8 Likes

All good, Aidan. After your cracking debut (oh man, I loved it), you’ve absolutely deserved some beers :smile: .

4 Likes

Stellar performances everyone, and realy enjoyable show. :clap:

7 Likes

That was a spectacular show, wonderful performances from everyone, and the host did a pretty good job too! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Everyone was fantastic tonight - sorry I didn’t type in the chat, but my laptop was half a mile away and I just wanted to enjoy the songs.

9 Likes

Thanks for the call out there Roger, I really appreciate that!

I was so nervous, especially after following all the awesome performances that went before - but glad that I was seemingly able to hold it together. So glad I done it now

9 Likes

For some reason, these days, I keep leaving the OMs going “WooHoo, WooHoo…” endlessly like an idiot (or should I say a “Madman”.

4 Likes