Our new Community Moderator: DavidP!

Good news everyone!

You all know him,
Many of you even endorsed him.
So, it’s no big surprise that @DavidP became our new Moderator. :smiley:

He knows and feels this Community so feel free to duscuss all kinds of matters with him.
Just like @Richard_close2u and me, @DavidP will be in contact with the rest of the JustinGuitar team to communicate in two directions, raise important issues and signal interesting trends.

He’s not replacing anybody, he’s reinforcing the team to ensure service to you guys in the big picture of everything we do on all channels.

I’m absolutely sure he’ll do a great job; welcome aboard @DavidP ! :smiley:

25 Likes

And through this official way…congratulations again and good luck with your new job…wish you all the best :bouquet: :sunflower: :rose: :microphone: :saxophone:
Greetings ,Rogier

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t know… I might use him instead of that @Richard_close2u guy.
New lamps for old and all that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congratulations David.

I know, from previous experience, that moderating a community can be a challenging role. Luckily I think this community is mostly well behaved and positive, although you may have your work cut out with @brianlarsen

Cheers,

Keith

3 Likes

Officially @DavidP

The warmest of welcomes :slight_smile:

I have every belief and confidence in you to embody the JustinGuitar ethos and to be the encouraging, supportive pillar of this community that you have been from the first.

Richard

2 Likes

Yeah, keen members noticed he had a soft launch a couple of days ago :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks again for all the supportive comments.

As I said on the other soft launch I’m humbled and honoured and will strive to serve the Community, as Lieven and Richard do with such style and grace.

This is my first go at serving a Community in this way. Lots to learn and with the help of the JustinGuitar team I look forward to taking this role on.

5 Likes

@DavidP I’m having issues with my central heating at the moment. I think it may be the main thermostat. Any ideas as to how I can check if this is the case?

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:
And my computer is broken,…help…

(you would if you could i guess)

Congratulations
Congratulations 2

3 Likes

Someone is clearly testing if David pulls a trigger on his first community ban :joy:

5 Likes

Who knew that this development would lead to an increase in general craziness :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll say “well done” again David but let’s not milk it. :smiley:

1 Like

Surprisingly there is no formal emoji to say ‘congrats on the becoming a moderator thing’ , and I don’t know how to insert a bunch of little yellow minions dancing, so - congrats on becoming a moderator! Now we expect no fall-off on your own AVOYP posts Mr P!! :smiley::guitar:

2 Likes

Aaawwwww this is so awesome!!! Congratulations David! I’ve already had many great encounters with you so I know you’re the right man for the job!

1 Like

A tip of the hat to you, David! :tophat: The adventure awaits!

1 Like

Congratulations David.:beers: I know you won’t abuse your new
powers. But feel free to keep Brian on a short leash. :laughing:

4 Likes

What can I say :rofl:

1 Like

Big Congrats David! And since badges are a big thing here, here is one for you

3 Likes

You can copy paste images from everywhere, from mspaint to images on the internet!

2 Likes