Out of contact and no guitar!

I now have 10 pairs of knees. Bloody great bitey insects down here!

1 Like

Just watch out for the Frelons !!

1 Like

That looks chilled, Gordon.

Those Frelons look nasty. Had to Google and hornets make me more than nervous. Wasps are bad enough but hornets are next level.

1 Like

Yes David and the asiatic ones are even bigger

1 Like

you should be used to getting eaten alive by those Scottish midges

2 Likes

Haha yes. This was my wife in full anti midge gear last year up in Skye!

4 Likes

Not really realistic to bring a large guitar in a hard case all this way David. Also too many temperature and humidity changes. I’ve talked about getting a small cheap travel guitar for ages but haven’t done anything about it.

1 Like

It’s big black flies that seem to enjoy biting me Toby. The anti insect spray doesn’t seem to work!:smiley:

Haven’t found a music store yet Rick! :smile:

That’s no excuse :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Gordon, enjoy your holiday…the good side of no guitar is that you’ll get back to it much refreshed (now this is what usually happens to me…)
:blush::sunglasses:

1 Like

… to a nice and comfy guitar chair to rest those black fly bitten legs of yours :wink:

2 Likes

:thinking: :roll_eyes: :rofl:
Promises, promises…
Radio silence announced two days ago and already over 30 posts including 'ugly-mugshot’ selfies. Sigh.
Have a great holiday, man. and for goodness sake, get a uke!

3 Likes

What’s going on? I no sooner step out of the Country and political chaos ensues! :woozy_face:

1 Like

Probably something to do with a cake or a circus :clown_face:

3 Likes

… I forget that mentioning politics on the forum is a no no :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m waiting for Brian to step up and throw his name into the hat to lead us to some musical redemption :sunglasses: :guitar:

2 Likes

Steady on folks. We don’t need any more on the naughty step. Best take it to the sidebar comms and not the front page. As you will tempt me to get a life time ban !! :clown_face: :circus_tent: :unicorn:

3 Likes

I would call that “fresh”. It’s closer to the temperature at night round here.

“Toasty” is when it gets towards 38 C.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

That reminds me of that KT Tunstall tune, Other Side Of The World. Had enough of the high 30s this summer. Happy with a balmy 20c in Normandie right now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

reminds me of this clip

3 Likes