Pics from where you live

Even smaller world. :slight_smile:

R

1 Like

Well that view from your garden is just amazing. I’m going to have to find something more spectacular at my place now! :rofl:

1 Like

Up in Manche and surrounded by fields but in no way as picturesque as your view Steve.
Lovely part of the country down there !

:sunglasses:

The view from your garden is jaw dropping, Steve. So beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

Not the best representations of where I’ve been living for the past 8 years but still gives a good idea. I don’t have any neighbors on either side in front or behind me. Just my yard surrounded by woods, a creek and now oaths from me and my dog taking our daily trips outside. But I’m literally only like 15 minutes away from civilization so the best of both worlds.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Tony.

20210730_173749(1)

9 Likes

We’ve escaped Melbourne to spend the winter in Queensland.
So this is what we are putting up with for the next few months. The beach this morning.

7 Likes

Well it’s June its Normandie and just a few days away from the 80th D Day memorial events.
My quiet morning walk by the river down from Mont St Michel.

3 Likes

Hi. This is the Factory of the Family Business, A Oil Extraction Products. It’s a beautiful place named Sidlipura Industrial Estates, Shimoga. :blush::smiling_face::kissing_heart::guitar:

8 Likes

Off my deck:

I’ll drag the guitar out here later to play. The weather is perfect.

7 Likes