Pics of your ‘set up’

No excuses for bad tone then! :rofl:

2 Likes

Want to jam together anytime soon? :smiley:

The size of that thing! :open_mouth: :rofl:

10 Likes

Hello Silvia, meanwhile I’ve even got two electrics. This wasn’t actually intended, but happened somehow :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:. I think it’s time to do a seperate Happy NGsD-post :thinking:.

4 Likes

One of them goes to 11

3 Likes

Hi! Never actually share it on the forum so I would like to do it here

Well, thats me xD with my guitar and pc setup. The photo is shot few months ago. My pc is kind of complicated becoz I use it for music making, coding and sometimes gaming. So there a lot of things in it. (and Hatsune Miku?)

Got a guitar upgrade recently. Living in Singapore economically would means have to bear with small living space, yeah so I would like to move out abroad soon. For the extra space since I wish to expand my gears collection in the future, ha!

13 Likes

It’s funny how that happens :rofl:

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Yes, we should. I need to sort some life/work stuff out at the moment though. And try to find some time to practice!

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

My office / music room —electric guitar (lLes Paul copy) temporarily demoted. Its growing quickly but I am a sucker for new gear.

11 Likes

Just recently got a new desk and rearranged my “office” to accommodate. The set up triples as my office (work from home), gaming, and guitar related activities. I count 4 computers: 2 work laptops, 1 gaming PC, and my Mac Studio (this I use for all my guitar related stuff). Couldn’t get my acoustic guitar in frame but it’s hanging out here too.

12 Likes

I know right?! :joy: Haven’t actually tried that yet but I know it’s possible to have one as host and the other as slave so will definitely give it a whirl one day :loud_sound: :wink: :loud_sound:

There’s always one excuse, me holding the guitar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And you should hear the bass tone on it, so brutal! :metal::joy: :wink:

Yeah had the right one modified so all the knobs go to 11, one louder than the left. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing their Katana at ten, all the way up, where can you go from there? Where? Nowhere. Exactly. What I do is, if I need that extra push over the cliff, I put it up to eleven, one louder you know… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

6 Likes

It’s not fancy, but it gets the job done! The next addition might be some sort of a homemade chair pad for the stool - the wood gets uncomfortable by the end of a practice session.

I might be moving later this year, so may have the opportunity to create a more deliberate music space at that point (or may have no option to do so, since it’ll be a much higher COL area/will be paying more $$$ for less space…we’ll see!)

10 Likes

Now Nicole…it’s actually not intended that I would have an electric as well, but…maybe it will happen somehow! There’s always hope :grin::guitar::wink::crossed_fingers::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s a lovely little corner Adi…and so tidy :star_struck::blush::raised_hands::star_struck:

1 Like

Lots of little corners of practice paradise :slightly_smiling_face: love it :v:

2 Likes

OMG those are beautiful guitars Ben. That Tele…

1 Like

Thanks JK. I love both the guitars, but the Tele is some kinda special. Love the feel of it and the tones it produces.

1 Like

Just a corner of my music/exercise/office room. The music section gets used way more often than the exercise section.

If I had $3,600 to spend, I would take down the guitar charts and put up a ~4x6ft B&W hi-res photo of Billy Gibbons (against an ink black background) that I saw at an art gallery last month. It was stunning.

12 Likes

Here’s my corner. The coffee table has a stash spot inside it for all the little stuff, and the case is actually on the other side of the room.

13 Likes

Hi Jessica,
:scream:
This is of course asking for trouble :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, before you know it you pick up the wrong axe and then it`s a lot of :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: and :cry:

Greetings,Rogier

7 Likes