Rachels - New beginnings

Happy first year of GUITAR :loudspeaker: :scream: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

TY Rogier, I watched the entire display. :smile:

R

1 Like

Wk 53

Bit short on time this week. Extra next week lol

R.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Tipping my hat off to your methodical approach at tracking all the invested practice time!

1 Like

A little early for another post here but…

I found my first song with the F chord. I’m only going to do a “shortcut” F not a full barre F but it suits “Pink Houses” and I’m loving the peppy tempo and quick change C / G. Like it. !

R.

2 Likes

Wk 54

Much better , certainly made up for last weeks lol.

Starting to get used to a thicker pick now, using a .6 last few weeks. I need to check which froggy lol are nearest :slight_smile:

R

1 Like

Wk55

I felt over the last couple of weeks that Iv’e been palying the same practice parts for to long so I added some more today for a little change.

I’m really please with how well It’s going for little pink houses. :slight_smile: , far better than expected for just a week.

Also feel like I’ve made some inroads to F , not very fast at the moment but it’s starting to sound pretty reasonable, so pleased on that front too.

R.

1 Like

Hi Rachel, Adding some additional things for a change is great if you have the time, or just varying what you practice on a given day if time is limited. Good song to play along to and a good one for changing to and from F. And you’re having fun!

1 Like

Wk 56

Some time lost this week due to messin around with my PC

Hopefully better next week. :slight_smile:
R

3 Likes

It’s wonderful to read about your journey with the violin! It’s impressive that you had the opportunity for lessons with a tutor from Turkey.

1 Like