Ramblin' Man Cover - Pkboo3, Adi_Mrok, RomanS, LBro

Great collaboration, everything from the mix to playing/singing is really awesome. Well done!

1 Like

I don’t know the Gary Stewart version but this is a great song and you’ve all done an amazing job, guitars, vox, keys, bass, drums, production, I loved everything. I do have to make special note of the lead guitar, you outdid yourself Adrian!!

2 Likes

Well done, LBro in getting this all together. And to Adi, and Roman. It was a pleasure being involved. Thanks all for your encouraging comments on this Country Southern Rock song of the 70’s.

1 Like

What a great collab! Congratulations to every one of you @LBro @RomanS @pkboo3 @adi_mrok. Your logo in the opening screen LB adds even more polish to what is already a top notch productions.

1 Like

Hi Alex,
Thanks for stopping by to check this one out! Your kind words are one reason we work hard at making these productions!

Thanks again and be well!
LB

Hi Mari,
Thanks so much and I hope Adi stops by to comment on your post! He was challenged a bit on this one and came through like a champ! Roman did his magic and pulled out some great guitar tones too. That really enhanced it for sure.

Thanks for the kudos on the rest too. I hope all is well on your end and do take good care!
LB

1 Like

Thanks Maggie!
That logo has enough hours in it to sink a battleship! No kidding. I don’t do much photoshop and had to learn a few things there. The geometrical shape became a “ruler”. That from my graphics arts buddy of 35+ years experience. I asked him how to center up the WWM xxxx stuff at the top over the shape. He told me I had made a ruler for the eye to notice it was off balance. Huh? LOL, I learned a ton from him over years. At any rate I finally got it sort of balanced and then made up 2 other logos for WCM and C2C media as well. So you will see a lot of the logos in the future I am afraid. Hope that is a good thing down the road?

Thanks for the kind words and be well,
LB

@LBro
Great job, guys - vocals, instruments and video!
A real mega-international project.
I like the careful attitude to the original song.
The cool guitar from Adrian, and the backing vocals from Pamela adorn this cover very much.
Thanks for it!
Leo

1 Like

Another Worldwide production worthy of note. This collaborative effort was definitely worth waiting for. Hat :tophat: is off to all!! And, Roman, it’s good to hear from you again.

1 Like

Thank you all for such a nice feedback, and thank you to the team for invitation and a fun collab project, it was definitely worth it! I recorded a video while playing the solo for final version so if I find those precious 5 mins of my time I might upload it here if anyone is interested in that :slight_smile:

Edit. A follow up to thank you Mari for a special appreciation!

4 Likes

Hi Adi,
I will let others speak on if they want to see your video.

But you should look at Mari’s comment about you and respond possibly?

It was great to work with you on this collab! :slight_smile:

All the best,
LB

@adi_mrok That sounds good Adrian. I’d enjoy watching you play the solo.

1 Like

I’d love to see that video @adi_mrok !

2 Likes

That was good fun! Well done folks. Nice collaboration.

1 Like

Hey @CT !
Good to see you on from sunny/snowy? So Cal. What is it doing there anyway?

Thanks for stopping by and checking this one out. It took some doing, but in the end I think it came out fairly good.

All the best and be well!
LB

Hey,
Glad you stopped by to take in this one! Thanks for the kind comments and I am not sure if @RomanS will get on to comment? Hint, hint Roman!
:slight_smile:

All the best, get well/be well!
LB

Hey Croc,
Thanks for checking this out and giving it a spin! Thanks as well for the kind comments sir!

“A real mega-international project” - This is to be expected from WWM! :slight_smile:

Take care Leo!
LB

Hey Adi. I wanted to thank you on your special additions of your guitar and vocals. So well done. It was a pleasure. And of course to @RomanS. What incredible skills.

2 Likes

Thanks Pam for organising such a great collab too!

2 Likes

Speaking of that @RomanS guy, I wonder if he will check into this thread?
HINT, hint, mate!

I think he is shy. LOL
:slight_smile:
LB

1 Like