Ramblin' Man Cover - Pkboo3, Adi_Mrok, RomanS, LBro

Hi folks,
Glad to see you all. Thanks a lot for your comments on this project. It was fun and big honor to work on it as a guest co-producer of WCM :grinning: Hope I won’t get fired some day :joy:
Anyway we’ll keep on rocking
Cheers,
Roman

2 Likes

Late to the party (been a busy few weeks) but a great listen and congrats to all for the production. Always nice to hear these colabs and as always a great video too. Some nice work there @adi_mrok on the guitar.

2 Likes

Similarly late to the party but glad I’ve found this. Another terrific collab, really good to see these more frequently in general now btw, well done all of you folks, sounded awesome!

2 Likes

Good going all - on a song I have never heard but which sounds like a bar-room boogie load of fun.
I love the collaboration recordings and it’s great that Roman is still kicking it.

I knew the guitar player was Jimmy Page straight away - from the Les Paul with mis-matched pickups and the loose wrist and fingers - then I find that @DavidP hits the mark with wild and blind guesswork haha.

2 Likes

Hey Rossco,
Good to see you and hear you survived a busy time. Thanks for stopping in to check out this cover!

Thanks as well for the kind words and comments! Adi was going to post the video of his play, but I was not sure he would. He was still sorting that out when last we talked.

Take good care!
LB

1 Like

Hey Notter,
Great to see you and by the looks of things the party is just starting. With free suds to both @DavidP and @Richard_close2u, for guessing the mystery guitar player. They should be entertaining!

Thanks so much for you kind comments and appreciation of the effort!

Be well and take care,
LB

Hi Richard,
Yeah, I even talked @Roman into making an appearance here. He did a great job on the mix in my book.

Wow, I figure you won the mystery guitar player award as you did not guess, but knew! Good job mate. I will have to buy a barrel of suds and you get to lock the lips on the tap and get the first blast! @DavidP is next and I am sure he will make a dent in the keg!

All the best and be well!
LB

2 Likes

@Richard_close2u Richard, I’ll give myself one point for knowing Page did play an LP at some point. But happily confer all bragging rights to you. I mean knowing what Page’s wrist and fingers look like when he is playing … that is almost disturbing :rofl:

Didn’t you know?
I have a rather peculiar fetish!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey, this is great :star::star::star::star::star:

Hey,
I thought this was kids safe board?
:wink:
All the best!

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment!

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Whoah! This one truly slipped through my net and slid down the latest list fairly quickly. So glad Jose bumped it back up today :smiley:
There should be some sort of ‘special alert’ for collabs like this, esp when so many ‘old dogs’ are peeing on the post :laughing:
What can I say? When you get a bunch of talented gunslingers to do their thang, and then hand the results to the Roman Mix-Meister, well just sit back and turn it up to 11 :wink:
Suds all round if you ask me. The innkeeper is waiting :beers:
Vibes to the lot of you :sunglasses:

1 Like

That was excellent!

Hey Tosh,
Thanks! Glad it was kind to your ears!

All the best and take care!
LB

@brianlarsen Unfortunately there is no way that we can force a ‘special alert’, Brian. And even if we could, I expect as many folk might like it, there are others that would get upset at being spammed. What you can do is navigate to your Profile Preferences and set up to be notified when a New Topic is posted into the Collaborations Sub-category and perhaps the other Sub-categories in Community Recordings. I know that for some, doing such a thing is tantamount to perpetrating some act of arcane magic. Once that is done then you’ll not miss the posting of new recordings.

That was a great collab @pkboo3 @adi_mrok @RomanS and @LBro. You guys really do work well together. I’m not familiar with the song but it was very enjoyable.

@adi_mrok Yes please, to you sharing your video.

2 Likes

Thanks Sarge!
Boy, I find that hard to fathom. “I’m not familiar with the song”. That surprises me. While this is a different version than the Allman Brothers Band, Ramblin’ Man has been around a while and was a huge hit I do believe…

Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments!

Take good care,
LB

1 Like

I’m afraid I’m a bit late to the party…I don’t know the song … It just sounds so good :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I suspect that when @LBro is involved always great collabs and productions are to be expected! Bravo all of you :clap::clap::clap: @pkboo3 @RomanS @adi_mrok

2 Likes

Thanks Silvia!
Your comments are much appreciated!
On this one, it was not so much LB as Roman mixed the song! He did a great job IMHO.

All the best and be well!
LB

1 Like