Ready for the party! - Updated June 18th

Absolutely that is what really matters! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

Iā€™m very happy of this, as a lot of energy and commitment has been put into it, both from adults and children half of which are only 3/4yo! A bit of ā€œbehavingā€ has been asked as well, you know :joy:

Many thanks to you Rogier! For sharing this with me and being very supportive the beginning of the rehearsal, about one month agoā€‹:heavy_heart_exclamation::pray::blush::sunflower::lady_beetle::blush:

And they did way more than this :joy: They mostly are only 3/4yo, someone sang everything, someone sang only bits, quite a few of the youngest waved along with the music all the way through and looked very much engaged in their task :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

This was pure luck Nicole :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: What exactly happened I still have to find out! I never use the amp at home and also the settings are a new thing Iā€™m exploring.

Yes, and for sure and experience that taught me a lot as Iā€™m already writing down notes about things that worked as planned and things that could work better, the amp position and my own position for example, using a microphone maybe :thinking: not sure, but also not being in a hurry to startā€¦in ā€œUna parola magicaā€ I first fingerpicked an intro and everyone started waving and tempo was clear right from the beginning, so was the pitch and everybody could sing in tune, in the other song it went straight into the singing and the beginning wasnā€™t so niceā€¦arranging a little bit of intro for any song could be a good idea next time.

4 Likes

Some more replies in the afternoon my friends! :blush:

@kamkor Iā€™m very happy you noticed some progress! :star_struck::blush::clinking_glasses::champagne::clinking_glasses: I kind of feel it, but itā€™s not often easy to make objective self-assessment.

@MikeSebastianP thank you Mike, youā€™re very kindā€¦as always! :blush::star_struck:

And that was only Incy Wincy Spider! :rofl::spider: ā€¦just think of all the electrical guitar solos and stuff a lot of you rocking guys play :guitar::guitar::guitar::rofl:

:grin::grin::grin: we all areā€¦we put the work and commitment in and the result is quite what youā€™d expect from kindergarteners :blush::heart_eyes: Of course I can learn and do better, especially from a technical point of view.

It was a wonderful party indeed Helen! Iā€™ll never emphasise enough how much privileged I feel for my job and all that comes with it :star_struck::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat:

I love the kindergarden grade above all, it has its own challenges, but with time I learnt to cope better with difficulties of any kind. I love above all that we can work to promote childrenā€™s well-beingā€¦ development, knowledge, skills it all comes so naturally from their curiosity and approach to realityā€¦Iā€™ m always trying to emulate the way they learn, and try to promote to myself the same approach to knowledge I promote to themā€¦observing, listening, questioning, ipothesis, problem solvingā€¦theyā€™re just 100% more efficient I suspect :joy:

2 Likes