Rhythm & Fills x2

@RonG @oldhead49 thanks you guys! I appreciate the listen. I’m having fun on the way so will stay headed in this direction :slightly_smiling_face:

Sound great! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@BigLuc thanks for listening. It’s fun stuff to play, was working on one from Justin’s Solo Blues course earlier today :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wonderful playing Mari. You really nailed those two pieces. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to play like that.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan. The JG set piece is a very good entry point for Justin’s Solo Blues Guitar course. A few of us have tried this one now (a hundred according to @adi_mrok lol), so if you’re interested give it a go!

Was there any kind of metronome going? In-ear or otherwise? I ask because your timing was great.

Very good job. I Can’t wait to hear more pieces from you.

Thank you @Endureth that’s a very nice comment especially coming from a bassist! No, I have no metronome on anywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Krista clapping in the background ? :wink:

1 Like

Actually what you can hear is Krista closing the music room door on me Toby! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi Mari, oh boy that’s got some grit in it. You’re a dirty, filthy rocking bluester.
I love this direction you’re pushing in. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Who knew that kind of phrasing would be such a compliment?? Lol thanks Richard

3 Likes