Rogers rock on wheels

Yair Rogier, I’m waiting …

Glad you’ve made a LL, may your wheels roll along nice and steady.

1 Like

@brianlarsen

Have some virtual toffees to sweeten up your life, Brian, in the face of such adversity.

For us it is very clear to see … I was much too thin there, and for us to see clearly, I am sitting there with a mega jaw infection…
Everything runs smoothly here … as long as the oil does not run out :grin:

1 Like

Great Learning Log Rogier, full of humour but most importantly shows your progress. Doing well, keep it up. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Toby,
Just busy now looking for the latest things on my phone … strangely enough it is all between the (many) photos and not with video ???.. is all new to me this kind of “tech” hassle, but most of you have noticed that for a while…So I put some new things at the bottom of the first list with “videos” … yes yes, they are really videos … :joy:

1 Like

This is my play ground

Me in heaven… :innocent: :sunglasses:

@brianlarsen I have occasionally seen a white death skull in your videos … I think there is something wrong with you, if a white skull puts in your house …

5 Likes

Looks fabulous, Roger, and a great view of the garden.

Thanks, nice you notice…i will look for my summer view

1 Like

Nice collection you have started there Rogier and by the looks of your music room, reckon you could fit some more in ! :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:
So that’s exactly what I say to my wife… (although she would like to say that I buy a black guitar).

1 Like

I can’t get any better pictures taken from the house … I’ll go to the laptop with the woman on her phone this weekend… for now it’s done, … not even guitar yet played today…luckily learned a lot of other things…Thanks to you all

If you share your weirdness, folk start thinking it’s normal :wink:
It’s only a plaster cast. I’m too miserly to fork out the couple of hundred pounds for a real one.
(a reminder of a wonderful year I spent surrounded by corpses teaching anatomy in Dublin)
I see you test-driving my Hagstrom Viking in your playground.
Nice, eh? @Richard_close2u found me mine in the village just up the road :smiley:

mine is black…and howling heavy…

Nice…I have had a good microscope since I was 6 or so and dissected more than my parents would have liked…in recent years I bought a new one and …wow, the technique has improved enormously…

That is really a coincidence of that guitar in this photo … I deliberately placed the skull in a photo as well (did you notice it already?)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, just listened to all the recordings you’ve shared, Roger. I went back to your Intro and noticed:

at least 1 hour guitar and 1 hour theory …but more often I sit 4 hours a day with that thing around my neck.

Well it is paying off. I really enjoyed each and every recording. You are rocking the guitar, improvs, riffs, the blues.

While listening I noticed that the link is to the Little Blues video.

Thanks @DavidP:blush:

I’ll take a look at that canon in D … you’re the first to point it out to me …

1 Like

Hello , today 1-3-2022 will be NGD ,
It is not exactly a guitar that I have chosen because I like it so much … this one has been chosen purely for weight … 2.36 kilos, to be able to practice a little longer … She lost her head and a bite was taken out of her buttocks , it will probably take some getting used to with such a handicapped guitar,…hey my wife could also get used to me, :see_no_evil: then I should be able to do that with this guitar…I looking forward to…
Greetings and have a great day :sunflower: :hatching_chick:

Edit:

Just played it for an hour…I’m in love…, super light and the body is really a lot smaller than that of the fender stratocaster, and completely of the PRS semi-hollow,… .Totally different sound is in it than the other 2…which are also incomparable…if you are looking for a super light guitar and you want to know more about this …let yourself be heard

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it, Rogier. I’m sure you’re going to have some great bonding time with it and have it playing some fantastic music.

1 Like

Happy NGD Rogier.
Looks pretty trick. Glad it gives you options and allows you to play longer.
Enjoy.
:sunglasses:

Happy NGD Rogier.
That’s a pretty cool looking guitar.
I’m pleased that you are really enjoying it and lets you play longer.
Enjoy and hope to hear you play it.

1 Like