Rogers rock on wheels

Looks fabulous, Roger, and a great view of the garden.

Thanks, nice you notice…i will look for my summer view

1 Like

Nice collection you have started there Rogier and by the looks of your music room, reckon you could fit some more in ! :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:
So that’s exactly what I say to my wife… (although she would like to say that I buy a black guitar).

1 Like

I can’t get any better pictures taken from the house … I’ll go to the laptop with the woman on her phone this weekend… for now it’s done, … not even guitar yet played today…luckily learned a lot of other things…Thanks to you all

If you share your weirdness, folk start thinking it’s normal :wink:
It’s only a plaster cast. I’m too miserly to fork out the couple of hundred pounds for a real one.
(a reminder of a wonderful year I spent surrounded by corpses teaching anatomy in Dublin)
I see you test-driving my Hagstrom Viking in your playground.
Nice, eh? @Richard_close2u found me mine in the village just up the road :smiley:

mine is black…and howling heavy…

Nice…I have had a good microscope since I was 6 or so and dissected more than my parents would have liked…in recent years I bought a new one and …wow, the technique has improved enormously…

That is really a coincidence of that guitar in this photo … I deliberately placed the skull in a photo as well (did you notice it already?)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, just listened to all the recordings you’ve shared, Roger. I went back to your Intro and noticed:

at least 1 hour guitar and 1 hour theory …but more often I sit 4 hours a day with that thing around my neck.

Well it is paying off. I really enjoyed each and every recording. You are rocking the guitar, improvs, riffs, the blues.

While listening I noticed that the link is to the Little Blues video.

Thanks @DavidP:blush:

I’ll take a look at that canon in D … you’re the first to point it out to me …

1 Like

Hello , today 1-3-2022 will be NGD ,
It is not exactly a guitar that I have chosen because I like it so much … this one has been chosen purely for weight … 2.36 kilos, to be able to practice a little longer … She lost her head and a bite was taken out of her buttocks , it will probably take some getting used to with such a handicapped guitar,…hey my wife could also get used to me, :see_no_evil: then I should be able to do that with this guitar…I looking forward to…
Greetings and have a great day :sunflower: :hatching_chick:

Edit:

Just played it for an hour…I’m in love…, super light and the body is really a lot smaller than that of the fender stratocaster, and completely of the PRS semi-hollow,… .Totally different sound is in it than the other 2…which are also incomparable…if you are looking for a super light guitar and you want to know more about this …let yourself be heard

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it, Rogier. I’m sure you’re going to have some great bonding time with it and have it playing some fantastic music.

1 Like

Happy NGD Rogier.
Looks pretty trick. Glad it gives you options and allows you to play longer.
Enjoy.
:sunglasses:

Happy NGD Rogier.
That’s a pretty cool looking guitar.
I’m pleased that you are really enjoying it and lets you play longer.
Enjoy and hope to hear you play it.

1 Like

Thanks James,
I am also very satisfied with the looks of this black magic decapitated woman… :sunglasses:
I let you hear from me… :guitar:

Hehe, there’s so much missing from that, it doesn’t really count as a guitar purchase-
You are morally entitled to continue browsing the sweet shops :wink:
I’m searching for a new phone myself; I think my speaker has died. No matter how much I click on the photo, I can’t hear a thing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s rather nice! Reminds me very much of a Steinberger like what Leslie West used to play; very nice, you’re lucky!

1 Like

:joy: :see_no_evil:…I think she is from denmark region
But I hear a growl next to me ,about the sweet shop :woman:

1 Like

He does nice things with it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Enjoy the new guitar, Rogier. Look forward to hearing you play it.

1 Like